Bruce Campbell (like a muther fucker!)

Started by BrainSushi, August 11, 2003, 07:58:53 AM

Leatherface

Caught the Hudsucker Proxy today on Comedy Central...He gave a pretty good performance in it.

Raikus

I love the movie but damn does Jennifer Jason Leigh's "reporter-style" talking give me a headache.
Yes, to dance beneath the diamond sky with one hand waving free, silhouetted by the sea, circled by the circus sands, with all memory and fate driven deep beneath the waves, let me forget about today until tomorrow.

pookiethecat

hey, are we still talkin about bruce?!  the man himself signed my evil dead poster with the following words: "MARRY ME!"  sometimes i wish i held crazy fan delusions and took that literally.
i wanna lick 'em.

horrorchick76

Can anyone make me an Actress? ok i think im ok at acting.. especially in horror movies.. only because i have made some in the past **with my old video camera that is now broken and nonusuable** If ya want info on me.. just Private message me.. or talk to me on AIM.. my sn is cKychiCk138659 ttyl..
poo

Cecil

id like to use you but i doubt you live in my neck of the woods

pookiethecat

wheres your neck of the woods?

it can't be more cinematically depressed than mine.
i wanna lick 'em.

Cecil

mines montreal

it isnt cinematically depressed

pookiethecat

i wanna lick 'em.

horrorchick76

Quote from: BrainSushiGod, I love this guy. I mean... this guy... just the greatest. I'm fairly young, so I wasn't a very concious thinker back in the Brisco County Jr. days, so I know this guy as Uncle Sam's favorite son, Jack of All Trades (which came on after the super hot Cleopatra 2525). I fell in love with him ever since. I sure as heck can't wait for him to kick the shit outta that mummy... it's some kinda "Bubba Ho-tep." Any other Bruce-ites here?

I mean, seriously, is that a fatcha?! That's a fatcha.
CAN WE SAY STALKER!?? .. lol just kiddin  :twisted:  :roll:  :shock:
poo

Sleuth

lol wht a surprise u wer j/k :evil:  :wink:  :cry:  :P  :oops:  :?  :?:  :idea:  :?  :!:  :roll:  :)  :shock:  :evil:  :rainbow1:
I like to hug dogs

pookiethecat

Quote from: tremoloslothlol wht a surprise u wer j/k :evil:  :wink:  :cry:  :P  :oops:  :?  :?:  :idea:  :?  :!:  :roll:  :)  :shock:  :evil:  :rainbow1:

funny but a bit assholeish  or maybe i'm misinterpreting.
i wanna lick 'em.

Newtron

Quote from: pookiethecat
Quote from: tremoloslothlol wht a surprise u wer j/k :evil:  :wink:  :cry:  :P  :oops:  :?  :?:  :idea:  :?  :!:  :roll:  :)  :shock:  :evil:  :rainbow1:

funny but a bit assholeish  or maybe i'm misinterpreting.
No, it's well deserved, IMO.

BrainSushi

Quote from: Jeremy Blackman

Ohmahgah! Ohmahgah! Ohmahgah! Ohmahgah! I can't wait for Bubba Ho-tep to come to my town!!!

Gloria

Hey, did anyone notice his 'blink and you'll miss it' cameo in Intolerable Cruelty?  I kept thinking 'Is that him? No. Wait, that is him!'  He played the other Soap Opera star.