KILL BILL SCORE.MORRICONE.ULRICH.SECOND SOUNDTRACK.

Started by finlayr, October 14, 2003, 08:24:29 PM

finlayr

Does anyone know what piece of music QT uses for the 3rd and last trailer you get free with the soundtrack.  (read below)

Livin' in Dublin, Ireland I get a huge boner thinking about Kill Bill coming out this Friday 17th.  I'll see the first show.  Did you all hear the quote from some critic that went something like this:

"Most filmmakers have been serving us watery soup over the past six years...and now Tarantino is hungry again...he's arrived at the table with a bloody tasty steak..."

It went something like that--although I elaborated more on it.  Cos my version is better.

Anyway, this is the last time I'm gonna ask this question.  Somebody please respond this time just to let me know if they do or don't know.  This has been annoying for the past few weeks:

On the Soundtrack for Kill Bill Volume 1 there are 3 trailers.  In the third trailer, y'know the one Tarantino cut together himself for the film--it has the Lawrence of Arabia-esque shot of The Bride walking from a distance, centre frame, toward camera, looking as if she's been shit-upon and the title card reads: "One by bloody one, she dealt death".  And it has the title card: THE NEW MOVIE BY QUENTIN TARANTINO and the last shot is Thurman slicing one of her victims with her sword and he falls about 50 feet through a table??  Well, the question is:  Does anyone know what the piece of music is that he used for this trailer, cos it's brilliant...  I think it's Morricone?? I NEED TO KNOW THIS...  PLEASE SOMEONE REPLY TO THIS POST... PPPLLLEEEAAASEE!!!

What's the story with Morricone and Lars Ulrich doing a score?

Will there be a second soundtrack for Volume 2??

Will there be a score???
Filmmaker

finlayr

Filmmaker

MacGuffin

Quote from: finlayrWill there be a second soundtrack for Volume 2??

The current one says: "Kill Bill Vol. 1: Original Soundtrack" and only has songs from Vol. 1, so you can expect a Vol. 2.
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

bonanzataz

come on man, of course there will be 2 soundtracks. 2 movies equals double box office, double soundtrack sales, double dvd sales, double rentals, TWICE AS MUCH MONEY! EVERY MOVIE SHOULD BE SPLIT INTO TWO PARTS! REGARDLESS OF LENGTH!
The corpses all hang headless and limp bodies with no surprises and the blood drains down like devil's rain we'll bathe tonight I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls Demon I am and face I peel to see your skin turned inside out, 'cause gotta have you on my wall gotta have you on my wall, 'cause I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls collect the heads of little girls and put 'em on my wall hack the heads off little girls and put 'em on my wall I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls

pete

yeah, bicentannial man shoulda been centannial man part 1 and part 2.
"Tragedy is a close-up; comedy, a long shot."
- Buster Keaton

NEON MERCURY

Quote from: peteyeah, bicentannial man shoulda been centannial man part 1 and part 2.

Lol.....