www.ptanderson.info >> Shooting 65mm Without Elswit?

Started by bluejaytwist, July 18, 2005, 07:10:22 PM

ABKman18

yeah, very nice, sweet interview.  Downfall is great; it gives the nazi film a whole new and different face

modage

Quote from: Pubrick
Quote from: Hedwiganyway interesting to hear he liked "Downfall"...very interesting.
hey, crono and i liked it too, isn't that amazing?
shh, hear that?  its the sound of Downfall flying up to the top of 100 Netflix Queue's (including mine).  
Christopher Nolan's directive was clear to everyone in the cast and crew: Use CGI only as a last resort.

sickfins

Quote from: POZERWould have liked to have heard a bit more about Oil! than Punch-drunk love, but it's cool.

paul will not say anything about oil until he wants to.  any question asked would have been meet with a cryptic response

Ghostboy

Elaborating upon my original suggestion that the site needs more of those beautiful drawings, I think you should illustrate all future PTA interviews.

Fernando

Quote from: sickfinspaul will not say anything about oil until he wants to.  any question asked would have been meet with a cryptic response

Great little q&a guys, as I was reading I just realized that asking him that question would lead you to a downfall, I'm just glad that at the end he said he will get back to work and we could expect something next year.

Quote from: Pubrick
Quote from: Hedwiganyway interesting to hear he liked "Downfall"...very interesting.
hey, crono and i liked it too, isn't that amazing?

God knows I've been waiting months for this movie to be released here and it hasn't, and I blame Cron for it.  :yabbse-angry:

RegularKarate

Quote from: GhostboyElaborating upon my original suggestion that the site needs more of those beautiful drawings, I think you should illustrate all future PTA interviews.

Shit!! Great Idea!!  Seconded!

imawombat

:yabbse-thumbup: great interview.  

you are doing a really nice job with this site...thanks~!
these things do happen

Pozer

Quote from: sickfins
Quote from: POZERWould have liked to have heard a bit more about Oil! than Punch-drunk love, but it's cool.

paul will not say anything about oil until he wants to.  any question asked would have been meet with a cryptic response
Yes, of course.  They were all well designed questions, and there would have been no point in asking... just tishful winking.

Finn

good interview, interesting to hear PSH really DOES do his own stunts
Typical US Mother: "Remember what the MPAA says; Horrific, Deplorable violence is okay, as long as people don't say any naughty words."

Jeremy Blackman

Quote from: Finngood interview, interesting to hear PSH really DOES do his own stunts
Another lie a la the Diggler appendage.

We proved unequivocally a while back that it is in fact a stunt double. Was that a Xixax thread?

Gold Trumpet

at least i'm not alone anymore for cementing "Downfall" the best thing by far to have come out lately.

Pubrick

Quote from: The Gold Trumpetat least i'm not alone anymore for cementing "Downfall" the best thing by far to have come out lately.
no, but u may be one of the few whose opinion on it can be considered legitimate after that interview.
under the paving stones.

modage

i know i'm a freak and this was probably asked a page ago but i just re-read it and does "I promise something next year." mean a PT ANDERSON PICTURE in theatres in 2006, or it means he will have something in the works concretely by then.  i know i'm a fanboy, but damn i just caught a few minutes of boogie on hbo and jeezus do i miss him.
Christopher Nolan's directive was clear to everyone in the cast and crew: Use CGI only as a last resort.

Myxo

Wow, I am behind on my PTA news.

Quote from: PTAGood luck, thanks for the questions and the patient wait for us to get started on a new movie. I promise something next year. Back to work!

November or December release date and he'll start shooting in February of 2006. That's my guess.

polkablues

Read that quote carefully.  He might just mean he promises to get the movie started next year.  But me, I'm a pessimist, so...
My house, my rules, my coffee