ACJJ Banned and his Response

Started by Banky, December 06, 2003, 10:26:55 PM

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

Quote from: RegularKarateSo whoever posted that BROKE into the library to make that post?

No matter, if it wasn't him (Which I'm sure it was), it was someone he put up to doing it.  

You can't possibly a weak story like that.  Shit... what a fucking COINCIDENCE that someone that happened to live right by him noticed him and thought he was SOOOOO cool and just happened to live by him and now they're best buds 4 ever!  Oh, and he just happened to have never registered until now.... seriously

I did notice a coincidence as well, but there are some factors that come in that, though they may be untrue, are still possibilities...

-He could've been talking to JJ and heard from JJ he was banend so he signed in to tell us what he thought about it.  Havign the person who got you into it banned is enough reason to start.

-Maybe they were completely unaffiliated with JJ.  I don't think he'd go this much out of his way to say something that didn't have much impact anyway.
"As a matter of fact I only work with the feeling of something magical, something seemingly significant. And to keep it magical I don't want to know the story involved, I just want the hypnotic effect of it somehow seeming significant without knowing why." - Len Lye

Banky

Quote from: MacGuffin
Quote from: Reinhold Messnerit's pearl harbor day... but the point is that it wasn't him.

Phone: (714) 528-1906
Just called. Receptionist said they close at 5 pm. Pearl Harbor day is not a holiday.

And that message from "the one" was copied and pasted. Notice how the quotation marks are different than the ones used when typing here.

If it's not him, then I apologize.

hahah, man mac is there anything you cant find out?

not that i know if it was him or not

MacGuffin

Quote from: Bankyhahah, man mac is there anything you cant find out?

Only one. When that Scorsese box set is coming out.
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

Pas

picolas

i think Macguffin is actually Morgan Freeman posing as a Xixax admin. when you think about it, it makes too much sense not to be true.

Pas

Quote from: picolasi think Macguffin is actually Morgan Freeman posing as a Xixax admin. when you think about it, it makes too much sense not to be true.

HAHAHAHA

Gamblour.

Edit: Forgot to read the last page, again. Picolas beat me to the punch by a few hours, heh. Sigh, oh well. Good time had by all.

Quote from: MacGuffin
Quote from: Reinhold Messnerit's pearl harbor day... but the point is that it wasn't him.

Phone: (714) 528-1906
Just called. Receptionist said they close at 5 pm. Pearl Harbor day is not a holiday.

And that message from "the one" was copied and pasted. Notice how the quotation marks are different than the ones used when typing here.

If it's not him, then I apologize.

Mac has Somerset-like detective skills. Ironic to that Somerset did research in a library.
WWPTAD?

Reinhold

i don't want to perpetuate this. jj asked me to post this for him:

Quote from: jj on AIMmac thinks he is on top of things...let him think that...let him believe he has cracked the matrix.  Unfortunately...what is the reverse of this scenerio?  I do not nor ever wanted to be an admin...but i can say if i was some wouldn't have been banned.  The admin think as long as they clear traces, everything will be okay.  Am i Neo?  Or am i just a sorry bloke that lost a part of his life?  Interpretation has a whole new meaning...unfortunately..you guys aren't seeing most of this story.  Thank your admins...as they are the best there are.  JJ aka NEO...or so you think.  hehehe.

i'm beginning to think that this thread could better serve its boring, played out purpose locked. please don't shoot the messenger.
Quote from: Pas Rap on April 23, 2010, 07:29:06 AM
Obviously what you are doing right now is called (in my upcoming book of psychology at least) validation. I think it's a normal thing to do. People will reply, say anything, and then you're gonna do what you were subconsciently thinking of doing all along.

Xixax

We've had a day to simmer over this. That's enough for me. We can take further discussion to PM if anyone thinks it's necessary.

Let's not start any new threads on this topic, either. They'll just be locked or deleted.

If anyone has a problem with this, I invite you to PM me and we can discuss it privately.
Quote from: Pas RapportI don't need a dick in my anus to know I absolutely don't want a dick in my anus.
[/size]

bonanzataz

well, thank god i missed all of THAT noise.
The corpses all hang headless and limp bodies with no surprises and the blood drains down like devil's rain we'll bathe tonight I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls Demon I am and face I peel to see your skin turned inside out, 'cause gotta have you on my wall gotta have you on my wall, 'cause I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls collect the heads of little girls and put 'em on my wall hack the heads off little girls and put 'em on my wall I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls

©brad

i just want to say this- reinhold and walrus and whoever else communicates w/ acjj outside of xixax, please DO NOT post any messages from him. it's not going to change anything. we banned him for a reason. it's over. any more of these messages should and will be deleted.

let's get on w/ our happy xixax lives.