ptanderson.com help

Started by depooter, March 29, 2005, 04:37:33 PM

depooter

CJ and I are readying a graphic overhaul in the next month or so, but i'm looking for someone to thoroughly comb the site and help me with missing content, broken links, valuable data we should add, etc. The crappy quotes section (under the crappy bio section) comes to mind as needing some help along with the PDL section in general.

If anyone wants to become the official third member of the team, with an increasingly bigger role as the new film gets off the ground, please let me know.

If we are overwhelmed with responses, CJ And I will pick from the group of candidates.

Please send emails to mariotti@ix.netcom.com and cdubs39@shaw.ca in you're interested.

thanks
Greg

Kal

Hey Greg,

I dont have much time myself, but what I do have are designers, programmers, and content editors here at my office that can help. We deal a lot with artist sites and sites that are somehow similar to what you are doing and what you need.  

I like what you guys do and I've been reading your site for a long time (reason why I got here like many others) so it would be a pleasure to help out myself with what I can and putting my resources available to the site (for free of course).

Let me know if you're interested. We did talk before once about a year ago, when I had direct contact with PTA about a project I was working on, and I told you about it. I think you posted something in the site, but dont remember.