Best Comic book into Film(s) :yabbse-geek:

Started by NEON MERCURY, April 10, 2004, 09:08:04 PM

mogwai

Quote from: mollyIf yes, what did you think of it?
shite.

Raikus

Quote from: mollyHas anyone of you seen Monkeybone? If yes, what did you think of it?
Definitely one of, if not the worst movie made in the last ten years. I'm finding it very hard to remember a movie I hated more than that one.
Yes, to dance beneath the diamond sky with one hand waving free, silhouetted by the sea, circled by the circus sands, with all memory and fate driven deep beneath the waves, let me forget about today until tomorrow.

modage

monkeybone is very terrible.  i feel bad for henry selick.
Christopher Nolan's directive was clear to everyone in the cast and crew: Use CGI only as a last resort.

Dottie_Hinkle

Ghost World.  I wanted to see American Splendor because Crumb does the drawing in the film.  Is it out on DVD yet?
Does Anyone Know Where I can get the soundtrack/score to BANANAS?

cine

Quote from: Dottie_HinkleIs it out on DVD yet?
Of course.

pete

"Tragedy is a close-up; comedy, a long shot."
- Buster Keaton

bonanzataz

i'm not seeing any more comic book films. i'm getting damn tired of them. and sin city doesn't count, that's a graphic novel.
The corpses all hang headless and limp bodies with no surprises and the blood drains down like devil's rain we'll bathe tonight I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls Demon I am and face I peel to see your skin turned inside out, 'cause gotta have you on my wall gotta have you on my wall, 'cause I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls collect the heads of little girls and put 'em on my wall hack the heads off little girls and put 'em on my wall I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls