Aphex Twin (Drukqs)

Started by Bud_Clay, February 22, 2003, 12:34:26 AM

Bud_Clay

Quote from: children with angelsas for your view of the album, I have nothing to say except: "incorrect".

Quite right. I cant imagine anyone who likes Aphex Twin not liking Drukqs. It consists of everything that makes Aphex Twin a genius & even a more developed genius.

RandyTheAstonishing

Quote from: Bill Maplewoodwow, are you kidding? isnt 8mm that film with nicholas cage in a tank top doing action hero stuff? well, i guess im wrong. i really hated doom generation though.

Although I am not a big Nicolas Cage fan, I think 8mm was a good movie (atleast worth seeing once).  I also think using "Come To Daddy" in the film was a smart move. Why you ask? Well...when Nicolas Cage sneaks into Machine's house (to kill him), he had that record on.  I think using it gave some foresight as to what was going to occur.  When Cage came to the top of the stairs you could hear the vocal part of the track where he says over and over "come to daddy". To me that says that "Machine" knew he was in the house and that one of them was going to die that night..... I also love the fact that they used a record instead of a cd.

Lottery