Kelly Osbourne back with new single

Started by Jack Sparrow, April 01, 2003, 10:52:33 AM

Jack Sparrow

nme.com:

'BOURNE AGAIN! :-D

KELLY OSBOURNE returns with a new single in May.

'Come Dig Me Out' is the third track to be pulled from debut album 'Shut Up', and is released on May 5 through Epic Records. A live version of the single can be heard on the new Doritos TV commercial, which features the former NME cover-star having a row with fellow snack-munching neighbours about the noise levels.

Kelly, who is currently touring the US club circuit, is set to return to the UK in June to play her postponed gig at Camden's Electric Ballroom. Other UK dates are expected to be confirmed shortly.

The 18-year-old singer, who rose to notoriety on MTV's 'The Osbournes' series, was forced to pull out of the London date, as well as a scheduled appearance at the NME Awards, due to security concerns in February.

Victor

Quote from: mogwaidebut album 'Shut Up'.

she should really heed her own advice.
are you gonna eat with us too?

Sigur Rós

Quote from: mogwaiKELLY OSBOURNE returns with a new single in May.

Ozzy should bite the head of her!

godardian

I happen to love Kelly Osbourne. She's Pop with a capital P. They'll frame her personality and hang it at the Andy Warhol museum someday...
""Money doesn't come into it. It never has. I do what I do because it's all that I am." - Morrissey

"Lacan stressed more and more in his work the power and organizing principle of the symbolic, understood as the networks, social, cultural, and linguistic, into which a child is born. These precede the birth of a child, which is why Lacan can say that language is there from before the actual moment of birth. It is there in the social structures which are at play in the family and, of course, in the ideals, goals, and histories of the parents. This world of language can hardly be grasped by the newborn and yet it will act on the whole of the child's existence."

Stay informed on protecting your freedom of speech and civil rights.

Sigur Rós

Quote from: mogwaiDid I really start a thread about Kelly Osbourne? Hm...... :?

Yeah, it really suprised me too! You have been acting so mature lately.....

MacGuffin

Could've sworn I started this thread. :yabbse-wink:
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks