Rammstein

Started by Jeremy Blackman, October 25, 2004, 10:19:15 PM

Jeremy Blackman

Opinions?

Fire-breathing masculinity aside, I love the keyboard solos...

Pubrick

under the paving stones.

rustinglass

I hate the new album
"In Serbia a lot of people hate me because they want to westernise, not understanding that the western world is bipolar, with very good things and very bad things. Since they don't have experience of the west, they even believe that western shit is pie."
-Emir Kusturica

mogwai

Sleuth

I got your back, JB
I like to hug dogs

RegularKarate

I saw these guys live... that was some awesome shit... there was absolutely no relation between the songs and what they were doing... and the stunts were so ridiculous... it was like "Okay, for this song, I'm going to sing the entire thing while my pants are on fire" and "this time my boots will shoot sparks".

and yeah, a few of the songs are good and the videos are hilarious and make about as much sense as the stage show.

Pubrick

i should elaborate.

i saw them live also and they almost burnt the whole front row. RK's description is pretty accurate, they're whole style is kinda random LETS PYROTECHNIC THIS BITCH.

havn't really paid attention to them since the late 90s. the last video i saw of em this year they were still up to their old tricks. the keyboards are cool. oh yeah, apparently they befriended Placebo after they met at the festival i saw them both at. i thought that was funny.
under the paving stones.

rustinglass

You gotta love the "sonne" video: snow white masturbates in front of the seven dwarves then ODs in the tub. And the lyrics have absolutely nothing to do with it.
"In Serbia a lot of people hate me because they want to westernise, not understanding that the western world is bipolar, with very good things and very bad things. Since they don't have experience of the west, they even believe that western shit is pie."
-Emir Kusturica