Has he ever been or posted here?

Started by Banky, January 05, 2004, 10:42:37 PM

cowboykurtis

Quote from: mollyi thought he was curtis

truthfully, i do not appreciate your tone.
...your excuses are your own...

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

Didn't P.T. Anderson post as like aclockwork something or other?

I kid, I kid.
"As a matter of fact I only work with the feeling of something magical, something seemingly significant. And to keep it magical I don't want to know the story involved, I just want the hypnotic effect of it somehow seeming significant without knowing why." - Len Lye

Alethia

Pubrick

under the paving stones.

Gamblour.

I am PTA.

I'm using "I" in the journalistic lying fashion, the royal "I".
WWPTAD?

depooter

many times I swore he would post on the old board, but I've asked him straight in the eye and he said no. If he did, he's a pretty good liar.....

jtm

Quote from: depooterIf he did, he's a pretty good liar.....

he's in show business isn't he?

jasper_window

Quote from: depootermany times I swore he would post on the old board, but I've asked him straight in the eye and he said no. If he did, he's a pretty good liar.....

He did lie to Ebert when asked if that was really Walhberg's penis in Boogie Nights.

©brad

even the new format cannot rescue PTA's increasingly redundant and tiresome forum.

meatball

The members need to be switched for new ones. Maybe that'll do it.

kotte

Quote from: meatballThe members need to be switched for new ones. Maybe that'll do it.

Ehh?

Sally O'Malley

.....holy moly....i seen'm.....there'e is......
..the 'highlander' was a documentary and the events happend in real time.

atticus jones

my name gets thrown around like a pigskin on thanksgiving morning and the results are always the same...

the preposterous propogated presumption of preconcieved peeteeannery propelling people positively phanatically purposely punchified...

be old and ironic rather than new and confused my single serving friend and then "i", even "i", might overstand...

little type for little minds or little sense for little interest it all adds up to the same amount...originality is vaguely familiar even to those who have never posessed it...

but i have been convinced these diatribes are useless and mos oft misunderstood...i be leaf because the tree people wont come down and half a look...or even quarter one...on the dime...my two cents...

aj
my cause is the cause of a man who has never been defeated, and whose whole being is one all devouring, god given holy purpose

bluejaytwist

Quote from: atticus jonesmy name gets thrown around like a pigskin on thanksgiving morning and the results are always the same...

the preposterous propogated presumption of preconcieved peeteeannery propelling people positively phanatically purposely punchified...

be old and ironic rather than new and confused my single serving friend and then "i", even "i", might overstand...

little type for little minds or little sense for little interest it all adds up to the same amount...originality is vaguely familiar even to those who have never posessed it...

but i have been convinced these diatribes are useless and mos oft misunderstood...i be leaf because the tree people wont come down and half a look...or even quarter one...on the dime...my two cents...

aj

like a ringing payphone
there to answer the call
only using *67
so it cannot be traced
fortunatly, some of us operators
patching the lines
stand behind the cardboard box
at the puppetshow
and see the strings
cigarettes & red vines - pt anderson definitive resource
http://cigsandredvines.blogspot.com

fortyfps productions
http://www.fortyfps.com

mom me

Oh dear me,

It appears as if I must speak again.  It has been some time since we last spoke but the need to clarify a few things brings me to these trusty keys once more.  This will not take long as I am preparing an Academy Award  party for a few family and friends who are visiting from California.  

I believe that in order to understand "me" you must also understand me.  I know that doesnt make sense to some of you but that's the nature of not doing your homework.  I always told my children that being dilligent with their studies would keep their minds sharp.  Some of them listened and one did not but they all turned out to be smart cookies none the less.  What I am trying to communicate is that our dear atticus is only acting in his nature and one cannot act otherwise in my opinion.  I apologize for any confusion that may be caused by his thom foolery and any way I might be responsible since I berthed him after all.  He is a good son and a creative lad who only means to entertain.  I know this because I created him and watched him grow.  He has always demonstrated a keen ability to amuse and an intense imagination that surprised his family and friends.

In parting I might add that it is not so important who he is but why he is.  I taught him to ask that very question and I believe the answer has served him well.  I would ask you all the same.  Why are you?  And as for Mr. CJ I might say to you young man, don't mess with my boy or I will call your parents.  Just joshin honey.  I have visited your website and wish you nothing but the best.  I tell "me" he should remember always the beginnings and cherish them for they only happen once.  I believed my first visit here would be in a similar vain but I felt the need to check in this afternoon.  Kind wishes to all my movie loving friends and hope this message finds you safely.

Love,

Mom me
There are those who know and those who don't ;
You should have listened to your mom me!