I Just Bought...

Started by ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ, October 25, 2003, 05:14:10 PM

RegularKarate

Quote from: rudiecorexxx on September 02, 2006, 07:32:07 PM
Quote from: Ravi on September 02, 2006, 06:32:46 PM
It doesn't say on the coupon that it can't be used on sale items.
yeah but the way the computers work at borders is it would override the sale price and apply it to the retail price.  the cashier must of applied it to the sale price which is possible but definately frowned upon at borders inc.

at which point, any reasonable person would have said something because it's not indicated that they'll do that anywhere on the coupon.
Do you work for Borders?  cuz if so you're a jerk.

MacGuffin

Thanks to Ravi's coupon:

And, yes, it was on sale. I asked the manager at the Customer Service counter if I could use it on sale items. She said yes.
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

SiliasRuby

all for 32 bucks

and ordered

The Beatles know Jesus Christ has returned to Earth and is in Los Angeles.

When you are getting fucked by the big corporations remember to use a condom.

There was a FISH in the perkalater!!!

My Collection

SiliasRuby

The Beatles know Jesus Christ has returned to Earth and is in Los Angeles.

When you are getting fucked by the big corporations remember to use a condom.

There was a FISH in the perkalater!!!

My Collection

MacGuffin

And...

Just like the Munich 2-disc (also Universal), this was quite a chore to find. Amazon and Deep Discount aren't selling it. So if you wanna make a profit on eBay or were planning on getting this, I suggest finding it as soon as possible. I got it at Best Buy (the second one I went to, after Target, Tower and Circuit City), but had to ask about it. They had them in the back and only 5 in stock.
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

matt35mm

Quote from: MacGuffin on September 05, 2006, 01:58:23 PM

Just like the Munich 2-disc (also Universal), this was quite a chore to find. Amazon and Deep Discount aren't selling it. So if you wanna make a profit on eBay or were planning on getting this, I suggest finding it as soon as possible. I got it at Best Buy (the second one I went to, after Target, Tower and Circuit City), but had to ask about it. They had them in the back and only 5 in stock.
After reading this and then looking up a review of the DVD which did indeed say that the features on the second disc were well worth it, I also bought it.  I bought it online at Buy.com.  So if you don't feel like looking through 5 stores like Mac did, that's a good option.

w/o horse

Raven haired Linda and her school mate Linnea are studying after school, when their desires take over and they kiss and strip off their clothes. They take turns fingering and licking one another's trimmed pussies on the desks, then fuck each other to intense orgasms with colorful vibrators.

JG

thanks for reminding me about playtime, i gotta get that. 

edison

5 bucks new at Ross - Dress for Less

Ravi

Thanks for the tip, edison, I just picked it up too.

Ravi

Quote from: Garam on September 06, 2006, 05:49:58 PM

Has to be a contender for the worst DVD cover ever.

That looks like a public domain release.  Amazon.co.uk says its fullscreen too.  Any reason you didn't buy the R1 special edition?

edison

Pwaybloe

Same here.  Bought it last night.