wtf is happening

Started by Pas, April 01, 2009, 03:52:06 PM

Pas

A lot of weird threads and a lot of weird ads, wtf ?

just realized it's april 1st, you may proceed

cine

thats a coincidence. everything was signed in march to begin first of this month, as per our contractual agreements.

sorry, it took me so long to respond, i was too busy relaxing in my SNUGGIE.

polkablues

You following this, camera guy?
My house, my rules, my coffee

bonanzataz

The corpses all hang headless and limp bodies with no surprises and the blood drains down like devil's rain we'll bathe tonight I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls Demon I am and face I peel to see your skin turned inside out, 'cause gotta have you on my wall gotta have you on my wall, 'cause I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls collect the heads of little girls and put 'em on my wall hack the heads off little girls and put 'em on my wall I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls

private witt

Liam Neeson is a sellout for letting his wife die.  April fools.
"If you work in marketing or advertising, kill yourself.  You contribute nothing of value to the human race, just do us all a favor and end your fucking life."  ~Bill Hicks

Kal

Quote from: private witt on April 02, 2009, 02:08:44 AM
Liam Neeson is a sellout for letting his wife die.  April fools.

Thats not even funny on April 1st you fucking dickhead. The woman just died a week ago. WTF.

Sleepless

Time to fuck off now for good.
He held on. The dolphin and all the rest of its pod turned and swam out to sea, and still he held on. This is it, he thought. Then he remembered that they were air-breathers too. It was going to be all right.

jtm

yeah, that was pretty lame privet witt.

common sense and morals. use them, and you won't make stupid posts like that again.

Sleepless

Use them, and he won't post again  :yabbse-smiley:
He held on. The dolphin and all the rest of its pod turned and swam out to sea, and still he held on. This is it, he thought. Then he remembered that they were air-breathers too. It was going to be all right.

SoNowThen

Lame and hilarious way to die, you've gotta admit.

She was an overrated actress anyway.
Those who say that the totalitarian state of the Soviet Union was not "real" Marxism also cannot admit that one simple feature of Marxism makes totalitarianism necessary:  the rejection of civil society. Since civil society is the sphere of private activity, its abolition and replacement by political society means that nothing private remains. That is already the essence of totalitarianism; and the moralistic practice of the trendy Left, which regards everything as political and sometimes reveals its hostility to free speech, does nothing to contradict this implication.

When those who hated capital and consumption (and Jews) in the 20th century murdered some hundred million people, and the poster children for the struggle against international capitalism and America are now fanatical Islamic terrorists, this puts recent enthusiasts in an awkward position. Most of them are too dense and shameless to appreciate it, and far too many are taken in by the moralistic and paternalistic rhetoric of the Left.