Pas Rap is in a dire situation ! I seriously need help !

Started by Pas, October 19, 2005, 01:02:42 PM

Pas

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

Go down on your girlfriend or wipe your mouth on your sleeve.
"As a matter of fact I only work with the feeling of something magical, something seemingly significant. And to keep it magical I don't want to know the story involved, I just want the hypnotic effect of it somehow seeming significant without knowing why." - Len Lye

GodDamnImDaMan

Cream your pants.

hardly anyone will notice that horrible stain on your mouth if they are too busy concentrating on the horrible stain on your pants.
Aclockworkjj:  I have like broncitious or something
Aclockworkjj:  sucks, when i cough, if feels like i am dying
Aclockworkjj:  i can barely smoke

http://www.shitzu.biz

Pas

Quote from: walruSGo down on your girlfriend

IT'S STILL ALIVE DAMMIT

AND I SEEM TO HAVE LOST ALL MY HAIR !

HELLLLLLLLP

Myxo

Pas

Quote from: Gosh Darn I'm a man?!?!?!Cream your pants.

That was a good idea ... maybe it can help in someway...

AHH ! NOW I HAVE THIS EVIL STAIN ATTACKING ME AND A SPERM STAIN ON MY PANTS ARE YOU HAPPY NOW ?!?

QUICK IT'S JUMPING ON ME ! I HAVE LITTLE TIME LEFT ! WHAT CAN I DO TO STOP IT ?!?!?!

SHAFTR

John Madden once said he likes football, even more than he likes Spaghetti.  Maybe the same goes for your handkerchief.
"Talking shit about a pretty sunset
Blanketing opinions that i'll probably regret soon"

Pas

Quote from: SHAFTRJohn Madden once said he likes football, even more than he likes Spaghetti.  Maybe the same goes for your handkerchief.

You, my friend, are a master strategist and a clear understander of the handkerchief psyche !

WAIT !

WHAT HAVE YOU DONE FOOL

Quote from: Myxowtf?

:yabbse-thumbdown: i mean really

Yeah you are fucking right ! I did nothing to that stain and it keeps attacking me !

maybe I could try to reason with it...

Reinhold

see what the stain wants. you assumed it was hostile.

then stab yourself repeatedly to try to out-stain it with a darker stain from blood.

if that doesn't work, try to scare it away by watching jeepers creepers.

and then stab yourself a little more just for good measure.
Quote from: Pas Rap on April 23, 2010, 07:29:06 AM
Obviously what you are doing right now is called (in my upcoming book of psychology at least) validation. I think it's a normal thing to do. People will reply, say anything, and then you're gonna do what you were subconsciently thinking of doing all along.

Pas

Quote from: Reinhold Messnersee what the stain wants. you assumed it was hostile.

then stab yourself repeatedly to try to out-stain it with a darker stain from blood.

if that doesn't work, try to scare it away by watching jeepers creepers.

and then stab yourself a little more just for good measure.

Not sure about the stabbing part yet...but I'll try diplomacy !

IT WANTS TO BREED ! QUICK I HAVE TO ESCAPE BEFORE IT REACHES MY GENITALS !

THANK GOD I RENTED JEEPERS CREEPERS YESTERDAY !

IT SEEMS IT LIKES THE MOVIE ! DAMN !

This only lasts 2 hours or so ! What do I do THEN ???

Reinhold

have it read register on xixax. it'll waste away sure enough. at the very least, it won't pay attention to its evil stain duties.

-------

this thread makes my brain hurt. :brickwall:
Quote from: Pas Rap on April 23, 2010, 07:29:06 AM
Obviously what you are doing right now is called (in my upcoming book of psychology at least) validation. I think it's a normal thing to do. People will reply, say anything, and then you're gonna do what you were subconsciently thinking of doing all along.

Tictacbk

Pubrick

under the paving stones.

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

"As a matter of fact I only work with the feeling of something magical, something seemingly significant. And to keep it magical I don't want to know the story involved, I just want the hypnotic effect of it somehow seeming significant without knowing why." - Len Lye

polkablues

My house, my rules, my coffee