identity

Started by snaporaz, July 29, 2003, 12:19:36 AM

snaporaz

i know i'm late for posting this, and i used the search function...didn't find shit. but anyways, did anyone else besides me find this movie to be a complete disappoinment? not even a disappointment. more like completely absurd. for the first half, i was thinking this was a great, inventive story. however, all the while hoping to god it wouldn't have some sort of paranormal or otherwise other-worldly conclusion. basically, anything but the implausible. but then, right after the car blew up [that's hardly a spoiler. shut up.] i knew it was going to suck. then to top it all off, it had to end with what seems like something donald kaufman wrote.

jesus christ that movie sucked.

eat me.

[edit: i copied and pasted this from another site i write at...didn't really bother with a search.]

modage

Christopher Nolan's directive was clear to everyone in the cast and crew: Use CGI only as a last resort.

dufresne

"Whores don't get second chances"

yeah, it sucked.

my original post in the other thread:

Quotethis movie was absolutely horrible, although i'm not pissed off that I paid good money for it. i figure it was worth that much seeing Cusack and Liotta in very good performances.

however, the rest...blah
There are shadows in life, baby.

TheVoiceOfNick

Quote from: dufresne"Whores don't get second chances"

See... that was the theme of the movie! When the writers came up with the story, they thought, "what's the theme of this movie? what's it about? what's the message going to be about? ah! i've got it! 'whores don't get second chances'!!!"  :P

Nick