greatest program ever created

Started by pete, March 05, 2007, 11:49:29 PM

squints

what's up walrus? i requested you be my friend and I get no love?

How is our compatibility ever going to grow? :( 
"The myth by no means finds its adequate objectification in the spoken word. The structure of the scenes and the visible imagery reveal a deeper wisdom than the poet himself is able to put into words and concepts" – Friedrich Nietzsche

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

Sorry, I don't log in to check it much.

Consider yourself accepted.
"As a matter of fact I only work with the feeling of something magical, something seemingly significant. And to keep it magical I don't want to know the story involved, I just want the hypnotic effect of it somehow seeming significant without knowing why." - Len Lye

squints

"The myth by no means finds its adequate objectification in the spoken word. The structure of the scenes and the visible imagery reveal a deeper wisdom than the poet himself is able to put into words and concepts" – Friedrich Nietzsche

Stefen

They denied that shit in the forums. There's a big thread about it on atease.

Anyways, add me, yo.

http://www.last.fm/user/SRome
Falling in love is the greatest joy in life. Followed closely by sneaking into a gated community late at night and firing a gun into the air.

squints

that would be you lookin like you listen to all that pearl jam.

Stefen

Hey, cool, our compatibility is SUPER. That doesn't happen very often. It's nice to become friends with another pretentious jerkoff.
Falling in love is the greatest joy in life. Followed closely by sneaking into a gated community late at night and firing a gun into the air.

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

Let's be friends, Stefen.  I've always been curious of your overall music taste.
"As a matter of fact I only work with the feeling of something magical, something seemingly significant. And to keep it magical I don't want to know the story involved, I just want the hypnotic effect of it somehow seeming significant without knowing why." - Len Lye

Stefen

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

Stefen

squints

who is arvincito on last.fm?

and why you listenin to so much MGMT?

i'm just assuming its someone from here cause i don't know who the fuck it is.

hedwig

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

I'm /forbiddenplanet, and I will do you.