witt's end

Started by Pozer, April 02, 2009, 03:10:05 PM

Gamblour.

I missed this thread, but I am SO glad he's gone. Ironically, the conversations about this board and what it means to us led up to him showing up (or coincided with it) and he challenged that in a way.

I'd love to be ideal about the democracy of the boards, but this isn't Gitmo, so fuck it. His ban is wonderful.
WWPTAD?

Neil

Can I get like a 50 word summary of this?

I think i clicked on a link of witt's posts, and they were all fucking silly, but, i'd just like to hear a quick over view, because i'm not sure this subject calls for extensive reading. 
it's not the wrench, it's the plumber.

polkablues

Quote from: Neil on April 14, 2009, 09:38:35 PM
Can I get like a 50 word summary of this?

I think i clicked on a link of witt's posts, and they were all fucking silly, but, i'd just like to hear a quick over view, because i'm not sure this subject calls for extensive reading. 

Guy shows up, is annoying but harmless.  We soon find that he gets defensive and paranoid whenever someone disagrees with him.  This tendency escalates until he finally snaps with an epic flame-out in the guise of a misguided April Fool's Day joke, which proved his toxicity to the board and cemented the need for his removal from it.  There was much rejoicing.
My house, my rules, my coffee