Go-Go Yubari: She Can Swing My Mace & Chain Anytime.

Started by 1976, October 11, 2003, 05:09:46 PM

Pedro

A Matter Of Chance

Ghostboy

Too bad you'll never get to see the chapter that would have happened near the beginning of Volume 2 called 'Yuki's Revenge,' in which GoGo's twin sister follows the Bride to America and just about finishes her off. It's in the script, but it wasn't filmed.

A Matter Of Chance

Weak2ndAct

Quote from: GhostboyToo bad you'll never get to see the chapter that would have happened near the beginning of Volume 2 called 'Yuki's Revenge,' in which GoGo's twin sister follows the Bride to America and just about finishes her off. It's in the script, but it wasn't filmed.

Yeah, I was just thinking the same thing.  I re-read the 1st half of the script after the movie yesterday and missed it.  I like how it dovetailed the fight w/ Vivica.  And no title sequence for the Divas.  *sniff*

Pedro

Quote from: Weak2ndActAnd no title sequence for the Divas.  *sniff*
Damn.  I was really looking forward to that.

pete

"Tragedy is a close-up; comedy, a long shot."
- Buster Keaton

Ernie

Yea, she was definitely cute. I liked Sophie the best though.

Weak2ndAct

Alethia

Quote from: GhostboyToo bad you'll never get to see the chapter that would have happened near the beginning of Volume 2 called 'Yuki's Revenge,' in which GoGo's twin sister follows the Bride to America and just about finishes her off. It's in the script, but it wasn't filmed.

i know, that would have been really great, had it been filmed.  altho in the script, she goes to like disneyland and shit before it too, and she has a barbie camera i believe.  i thought that was pretty funny.  i wish they had filmed it at least, so maybe it could be on the dvd.

Finn

Yeah, she's attractive. But don't go too close. Remember what she did to that poor sap who wanted to screw her?
Typical US Mother: "Remember what the MPAA says; Horrific, Deplorable violence is okay, as long as people don't say any naughty words."

Alethia