beatles

Started by sphinx, January 24, 2003, 10:59:21 PM

Xixax

Quote from: Jeremy BlackmanImagine all the people
Sharing all the world...
Freaking commie pinko.
Quote from: Pas RapportI don't need a dick in my anus to know I absolutely don't want a dick in my anus.
[/size]

Keener

Quote from: bonanzatazYOU HATE COUNTRY AND THE BEATLES! AAAAH! XIXAX, WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS TO ME?!

When I hold you in my arms and feel my finger on your trigger I know nobody can do me no harm because happiness is a warm gun.

Sorry, but xixax must be shot to death. For the sake of humanity. The Beatles rule.

There's two kinds of people in this world, Elvis people and Beatles people. Now Beatles people can like Elvis. And Elvis people can like The Beatles. But nobody likes them both equally.
Alabama Film Forum
Uniting film lovers and filmmakers of Alabama

MacGuffin

Quote from: KeenerSorry, but xixax must be shot to death. For the sake of humanity. The Beatles rule.

There's two kinds of people in this world, Elvis people and Beatles people. Now Beatles people can like Elvis. And Elvis people can like The Beatles. But nobody likes them both equally.

Fourth post down:
http://xixax.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=682

Quote from: Keener...I hate being new.
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

budgie

Quote from: Jeremy Blackman
Quote from: Xixax . . . Lennon's politics were pretty fucked up

:yabbse-thumbup:

QuoteCome on Budgie, sing it with me...

Imagine no possesions,
I wonder if you can,
No need for greed or hunger,
A brotherhood of man,
Imagine all the people
Sharing all the world...

:kiss:

cowboykurtis

yoko ono is barely treading water
...your excuses are your own...

MacGuffin

Quote from: mogwaiYoko looks like a communist leader on that picture.

To me it looks like the little girl in budgie's avatar is playing accompaniment for Yoko-oh-no-oh-no.
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

Keener

Quote from: MacGuffin
Quote from: KeenerSorry, but xixax must be shot to death. For the sake of humanity. The Beatles rule.

Fourth post down:
http://xixax.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=682

Quote from: Keener...I hate being new.

Geez us krist.
Alabama Film Forum

RegularKarate

I don't believe in Beatles

MacGuffin

Skeleton FilmWorks

Keener

P.T. Anderson rocks.

...I just want your hands to cripple.
Alabama Film Forum