Admins Abusing other members

Started by Thecowgoooesmooo, December 16, 2003, 11:22:31 PM

Pas

SoNowThen

How about no.

Banning doesn't have to be the solution for everything around here.
Those who say that the totalitarian state of the Soviet Union was not "real" Marxism also cannot admit that one simple feature of Marxism makes totalitarianism necessary:  the rejection of civil society. Since civil society is the sphere of private activity, its abolition and replacement by political society means that nothing private remains. That is already the essence of totalitarianism; and the moralistic practice of the trendy Left, which regards everything as political and sometimes reveals its hostility to free speech, does nothing to contradict this implication.

When those who hated capital and consumption (and Jews) in the 20th century murdered some hundred million people, and the poster children for the struggle against international capitalism and America are now fanatical Islamic terrorists, this puts recent enthusiasts in an awkward position. Most of them are too dense and shameless to appreciate it, and far too many are taken in by the moralistic and paternalistic rhetoric of the Left.

cowboykurtis

...your excuses are your own...

phil marlowe

Quote from: cowboykurtisi was touched by an admin.
where? this could be serious...

Raikus

Quote from: cowboykurtisi was touched by an admin.
Please show us on the Jerry Garcia doll where they touched you.
Yes, to dance beneath the diamond sky with one hand waving free, silhouetted by the sea, circled by the circus sands, with all memory and fate driven deep beneath the waves, let me forget about today until tomorrow.

Xixax

We are completely overlooking the fact that the words:

"I enjoy drinking piss"

are Fucking HILARIOUS, no matter who's nick it went under!
Quote from: Pas RapportI don't need a dick in my anus to know I absolutely don't want a dick in my anus.
[/size]

phil marlowe

HAHAHAH jerry garcia doll - AWESOME

cowboykurtis

i wasn't physically touched by an admin -- my emotions were touched. this is really hard for me to talk about...
...your excuses are your own...

©brad

Quote from: XIXAXWe are completely overlooking the fact that the words:

"I enjoy drinking piss"

are Fucking HILARIOUS, no matter who's nick it went under!

thank u. look cowmooo, let me break this down for u. and don't bother replying to this b/c i won't read it. this has nothing to do w/ admins and members. it has to do w/ me and u.

#1. u put stupid things about p in ur signature for no reason. he asked u politely to change it, b/c he didn't know u or, more importantly, didn't know what they meant. u refused.
#2. u continue to talk shit, changing ur sig. a couple more times if i'm not mistaken. p repeatedly asked u to change it. u continue to ignore him.
#3. i step in and change ur signature, reasons being p is my buddy and i'd like to help him out but more importantly, i don't like u.

it was a joke. it was meant to teach u sumthing. attacking people in ur signatures for no reason is stupid. i don't think what i did was abuse of admin powers. (although i could do that if u really want me to)

so just end it.

Quote from: ThecowgoooesmoooLet's keep this on topic.

and if u say this one more time i'm really going to hit u.

freakerdude

I don't know shit about what has went on with that sig deal except what I have read here. I do know that there are about 4 ppl (and I don't know if they are admins) who like to gang up on others if they disagree with one of the group. What's the deal with that? This is like the freaking movie mafia in Mulholland Drive. Can we all not speak for ourselves?

::::movie mafia midgets get a huge puff of Master Kush in their face from TCGM and peace is the outcome::::

This site, at times, makes one feel as if they were an injured albacore swimming in a small pool of sharks. I would guess there are a lot of lurkers just for that reason......b/c they are afraid to ask a question or give some input. The hard core attitudes prevent other ppl from jumping in. It would be nice to see some more noobs (go ahead and make your jokes now)........as I am still a so called noob IMO.
MC Pee Pants

Pas

Oh man, you wouldn't have liked the days with the Gay Mafia.

Xixax

The gay mafia liked to drink piss, too, IIRC.
Quote from: Pas RapportI don't need a dick in my anus to know I absolutely don't want a dick in my anus.
[/size]

SoNowThen

Quote from: XIXAXThe gay mafia liked to drink piss, too, IIRC.

:lol:
Those who say that the totalitarian state of the Soviet Union was not "real" Marxism also cannot admit that one simple feature of Marxism makes totalitarianism necessary:  the rejection of civil society. Since civil society is the sphere of private activity, its abolition and replacement by political society means that nothing private remains. That is already the essence of totalitarianism; and the moralistic practice of the trendy Left, which regards everything as political and sometimes reveals its hostility to free speech, does nothing to contradict this implication.

When those who hated capital and consumption (and Jews) in the 20th century murdered some hundred million people, and the poster children for the struggle against international capitalism and America are now fanatical Islamic terrorists, this puts recent enthusiasts in an awkward position. Most of them are too dense and shameless to appreciate it, and far too many are taken in by the moralistic and paternalistic rhetoric of the Left.

Sigur Rós

Quote from: Pas RapportOh man, you wouldn't have liked the days with the Gay Mafia.

Hehe, I remember those days! Pantalones and me used to rock the show......I mean in a strictly platonic way.

Also, this thread is pointless. We've had this discussion a 1000 times before. We should talk about da movies instead. My good men this isn't a democratic republic and the admins aren't politicians - They are cinephils just like us. All this paranoid-conspiracy-mogwai-is-in-fact-libian-dictator-Gadaffi-talk has just gotten way out of hand.

Quote from: SoNowThen

Don't laugh my good man. You were the leader of the mafia along with Godardian.

SoNowThen

Quote from: Sigur Rós
Quote from: SoNowThen

Don't laugh my good man. You were the leader of the mafia along with Godardian.

Personal attack??!

We're talking about an old Ovitz comment here, which I always enjoyed...