Pubrick

under the paving stones.

budgie

sphinx

who remembers

memorable moment in C&C history #428
UNLOCK THE MOTHERFUCKER OR I WILL HAVE YOUR ASS SPINX

MacGuffin

"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

MacGuffin

Dynamic 1 - the Best of David Lynch.com on DVD November 14th

Subversivecinema is releasing what they call the Dynamic 1 - Best of David Lynch.com on November 14th. It will feature over 2 hours of clips from the site. Here is what is known so far...

Includes 7 short films plus 3 intervalometer camera experiments. All shorts written, directed, edited and scored by David Lynch.
Also includes more than 20 minutes of David Lynch answering questions from members of his website.
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

Astrostic

As long as this includes Rabbits (which it has to, right?), I will scramble to get this in November.

I Don't Believe in Beatles

Quote from: Astrostic on August 15, 2006, 05:41:09 PM
As long as this includes Rabbits (which it has to, right?), I will scramble to get this in November.

Same here.

What else could be on this?  Dumbland's already been released so that shouldn't turn up on this again.  So that leaves... Darkened Room?  What other shorts are there?
"A film is - or should be - more like music than like fiction. It should be a progression of moods and feelings. The theme, what's behind the emotion, the meaning, all that comes later." --Stanley Kubrick