Weeds (showtime)

Started by squints, January 16, 2006, 09:05:44 PM

©brad

monday's episode... wow. by far the darkest and most intense episode they have yet to do.

this finale is going to be crazy.

El Duderino

Quote from: ©onzo on September 10, 2008, 01:24:03 PM
monday's episode... wow. by far the darkest and most intense episode they have yet to do.

this finale is going to be crazy.

SPOILERS!

Yeah, that torture scene at the end. It's one of the only ones where it came to a point where I thought "Yeah, I'd tell him, just so he would kill me"

So...well done, Weeds.
Did I just get cock-blocked by Bob Saget?

©brad

awesome finale. weeds rivals lost in the crafting holy shit cliffhangers department.

Fernando

Don't know about you but the greatest moment for me was when Nancy is ordering the gift to Silas, she went from let's get this out of the way mood to sarcastically saying she was doomed to truly acknowledge she feels like the worst mother ever.

Also as usual, Doug and Andy 'shit' conversation was hilarious.

SiliasRuby

I saw the last season that aired in one day and my jaw was on the floor. Is Doug going to be in the next season? What is going to happen with the new baby on the way? Man, what an amazing show.
The Beatles know Jesus Christ has returned to Earth and is in Los Angeles.

When you are getting fucked by the big corporations remember to use a condom.

There was a FISH in the perkalater!!!

My Collection

©brad

w000t! Season 5 is here!

I thought last night's premiere was pretty good. This is the first season where I have absolutely no clue where they are headed.

Spoiler: ShowHide
I don't think Nancy is really pregnant. I think Esteban will be killed, most likely by Captain Till, with Nancy's help, which is fucking crazy and kind of a shame because I liked them together.

Can't wait for next week when Jennifer Jason Leigh guest stars.

SiliasRuby

It was pretty great. That douche bag spanish mayor is getting on my head. JJL is guest staring next week?

My Collection

SiliasRuby

I love jennifer jason leigh and seeing her in this almost makes me forget how hot she really is...

My Collection

Fernando

good ep. last nite, just when everything looked good in nancy town it all goes down the drain...

Doug as usual had the funniest line: we ask ourselves, what would george hamilton do?

like cbrad i have no clue where the hell this is going...

Fernando

HOLY SHIT!

please tell me im not alone watching this, because the last four eps. have been AMAZING, and to think I was THIS close to stop watching it. these four are the best since season two, and maybe the best of the entire series.

and that finale, WOW.

©brad

I know right? The show is batshit nuts but so much fun. I wish more people stuck with it.

spoilies... the scene with andy sucking the milk out of nancy's breast was pure gold. "Why did you swallow?" "Well, I didn't want to be a hypocrite." hah!

Jefferson

this season is definitely a step up from 3 and 4. has there been any reports as to how its ratings are holding up? i think a season 6 is a likely guess but im curious as to how the story will progress the longer they have to wait for pickup confirmation. (if its already been renewed just tell me to shut up) anyway, the last episode was definitely a shocker. it's been a while since i've been this anxious for a tv episode.

©brad

Quote from: Jefferson on August 05, 2009, 06:12:07 AM(if its already been renewed just tell me to shut up)

Showtime ordered 2 more seasons at the end of season 4. I think season 6 will be it though.

modage

Christopher Nolan's directive was clear to everyone in the cast and crew: Use CGI only as a last resort.

Neil

I have yet to see any of season 5, anyone know a link to watch this seasons episodes, BESIDES showtime (which i'm not even sure if that's a possibility)?
it's not the wrench, it's the plumber.