Ask 03 [WITH OBSCENITIES]

Started by 03, May 18, 2005, 11:52:31 PM

pete

what do you want to be when you grow up?
"Tragedy is a close-up; comedy, a long shot."
- Buster Keaton

Thrindle

Where were you born?  What languages do you speak?  What is your favorite food?
Classic.

jtm

Quote from: petewhat do you want to be when you grow up?

dead.

an architect or a writer. i've worked as a photographer for a few years for different local newspapers and magazines. i have been doing wordless comic pages by hand and local comic and book shops have been giving them out free to customers for me. i'd like to be in a situation where i am not controlled by anything and i'm never stagnant.

Quote from: ThrindleWhere were you born? What languages do you speak? What is your favorite food?
near puerto deseado, argentina. spanish and english; i fragmentally understand a few other languages. my favorite food is penang curry.

Quote from: Jay Tee Emwhat does 03 mean?
i created it on an early message board, it has no real meaning. i liked the way it looked in the font that board used, i do not remember it though.

Sleuth

What is the worse mustache you ever seen
I like to hug dogs

w/o horse

Your first loves.  The first movie you loved.  The first movie you had to watch again and again.  That kind of thing.
Raven haired Linda and her school mate Linnea are studying after school, when their desires take over and they kiss and strip off their clothes. They take turns fingering and licking one another's trimmed pussies on the desks, then fuck each other to intense orgasms with colorful vibrators.

Stefen

Did you create this thread youself?
Falling in love is the greatest joy in life. Followed closely by sneaking into a gated community late at night and firing a gun into the air.

Quote from: SleuthWhat is the worse mustache you ever seen
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y105/submarino/1d1c9f0a.png (nws)

Quote from: Losing the Horse:Your first loves.  The first movie you loved.  The first movie you had to watch again and again.  That kind of thing.
i had moved to a new home when i was ten and a girl next door was hit in the face by her father and her eye was swollen shut and her cheek was bruised and bleeding and i thought it was beautiful. the first movie i loved was 'window water baby moving', it is still one of my two favorite films, it triggered my preternatural obsession with the female physiology which is more aesthetic than sexual. i watched 'fantastic planet' by rene laloux and 'my neighbor totoro' by hayao miyazaki over and over again when i was a child.

Quote from: StefenDid you create this thread youself?
yes.

meatball

Reinhold

jesus. that's one bad moustache.

is "03" an allusion to a film or event that i should be aware of?

are you the "03" that supposedly poisoned milk?
Quote from: Pas Rap on April 23, 2010, 07:29:06 AM
Obviously what you are doing right now is called (in my upcoming book of psychology at least) validation. I think it's a normal thing to do. People will reply, say anything, and then you're gonna do what you were subconsciently thinking of doing all along.

kotte

That's the most horrible thing I've ever seen. Ever. Fuck!!

That's it. this thread is not safe... :(

pete

goddamn!  no more moustache questions.
"Tragedy is a close-up; comedy, a long shot."
- Buster Keaton

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

How do you always manage to be in the chat?

Where do you find all the music to which you listen?

Write a really graphic sex story so that this thread gets racier.  Please.
"As a matter of fact I only work with the feeling of something magical, something seemingly significant. And to keep it magical I don't want to know the story involved, I just want the hypnotic effect of it somehow seeming significant without knowing why." - Len Lye

Quote from: Reinhold Messnerare you the "03" that supposedly poisoned milk?
http://xixax.com/viewtopic.php?p=184164#184164
Quote from: WalrusHow do you always manage to be in the chat?
my pc is almost always on. i'm rarely active in the chat when you see me there. people usually come in to tell me things and i see them later.

Quote from: WalrusWhere do you find all the music to which you listen?
recommendations, talking to people about music, exploring and reading everything.

Quote from: WalrusWrite a really graphic sex story so that this thread gets racier. Please.
this is old

in this moment we have reinvented time, our heartbeats replacing seconds, cutting in half the length of things we used to call minutes. how many one minute lifespans have we cheated out of an existence that could have been twice as long had you not lowered effortlessly yourself to be cupped and pressed into my palm. there is something inside you, pouring grapejuice through the riverbed arc of my hand, feeling you slowly let go, making the sound of a wounded baby deer hitting its knees in water. you tell me i would make a good doctor, you tell me i am curing us already. contorted movements against pale pink tile, the groutwwork littered with age and pencil marking, we pray for a familiar miracle. opening yourself, letting me feed you, vermillion pomegranate from your seams, (i can feel your heartbeat from inside) i wish for gills. sing the tactio lenis corporis expurgati until you are flower petals floating in milk, crushed blue seashells in the soles of our feet. you breathe through the cracks of my fingers as i press tighter, my fingertips outlining the sides of your molars through your cheek, squeezing until your eyes get greener. the wall behind you has no back, it is braced against night, it is leaning on materialized thoughts of you brushing your teeth in the passenger seat of a moving car, sucking my own dick with my bloody teeth on my 14th birthday.