Happy Anniversary XIXAX.com

Started by Fernando, January 07, 2004, 01:31:39 PM

Cerpin_Schulze

further, P, the day i get to an upwards of two thousand posts on an internet forum is the day i make way for the middle of the desert and never come back. RED POWER!

molly

Quote from: Cerpin_Schulzefurther, P, the day i get to an upwards of two thousand posts on an internet forum is the day i make way for the middle of the desert and never come back. RED POWER!

no, the rest of the population will go there.

Cerpin_Schulze

Pedro

lotsa rex

QuoteI almost died in the desert!

Let the man speak!!!!  He knows the truth!!  Only since the 2nd century has this man spoken, rotten, and rinse the the sensation has everyone got down to the train sensation and reason beyond belief that the country of Germany has gone down since.  Believe me, if you want to know the whole sensation, it's only polite that everything is right and really outspoken so that the whole franchise is responsible enouth to equire the bragging rights to drag the mar mouse through the mud and laugh at it at the end othe journey.   I mean who cares if the corporation end at the final destination really?  If a man know enough to cherish the end, who reallly cares?[/quote]
Hey everybody

cine

So. Yeah. Anyway. It's old news, I'm sure, but to quickly confirm: these jackoffs are kaput, yes?

©brad

Quote from: CinephileSo. Yeah. Anyway. It's old news, I'm sure, but to quickly confirm: these jackoffs are kaput, yes?

hell yes.

Chest Rockwell

Well I've only been around for not so long, but I'd like to give my thanks to everyone here at the board for kindly accepting a little bitch into their flabby matronly arms. I'll try to post more and maybe I'll grow as a poster. I guess I'm not really much of a personality as of yet, though.  :cry:

Duck Sauce

I think a few given names should be Retired and hanged in the rafters.

Budgie
Sphinx

©brad

Quote from: Duck SauceI think a few given names should be Retired and hanged in the rafters.

Budgie
Sphinx

no waaay. the opposite may be true for that one.

as for budgie, well, there's always hope.

Pubrick

Quote from: ©bradas for budgie, well, there's always hope.
no, there isn't.

and duck sauce would u please stop sending fucked up PMs to all the admins? thanksabunch.
under the paving stones.

NEON MERCURY

Quote from: Pfucked up PMs       to all the admins.

.that ryhmes ....

cine

Quote from: P
no, there isn't.

and duck sauce would u please stop sending fucked up PMs to all the admins? thanksabunch.
Hm, I got one too.

Duck Sauce

Quote from: P
no, there isn't.

you used to be cool Pubrick.....

and I sent PMs to everybody, dont flatter yourself

Pubrick

u used to be straight, duck sauce :kiss:

u should stick to the Peter North fanmail..
under the paving stones.