I found this place...

Started by Xixax, January 18, 2003, 05:52:50 PM

ono

Hi there.  New here.  Saw this place mentioned either at an IMDB forum, or from the ptanderson.com page - I think it was the latter, actually, because I was looking for info on PTA's new projects, and came across the link to the Couch thread.  So yeah, these forums are a breath of fresh air.  So great to find intelligent people who enjoy films and filmmaking as much as I do.  :)

neatahwanta

Quote from: OnomatopoeiaOnomatopoeia

I like that name.

bob saget 1956-2003

I often saw Cyclists in my picnic days but now they all seem to have been Replaced by all of you.  Why is Xixax?  We think it is Hilarious.

Hats Off To You, Hugh

gene rayburn 1917-1999

Hmm.
I found this place.
How?
Well, you see
One Day
In 1975
Our regular announcer,
Johnny Olson
Went down with a case of the sneezes
And Bern Bennett subbed in
for one week
and one week only
on the friday, that was to be his last day
he said to me:
will it all not be great gene?
and i said: what is that bern
he said: in 28 some odd years many of these cats will sit and pray to their think boxes, nattering over the moving pictures?
and i looked at him, sort of cross:
'think boxes, you say?'
'yes, gene, think boxes...they will be run by horrible people and talk to you while you sleep'
well, i had poor ol' bern commited.

and that was the last time i drank ginger ale before a taping of the show.

"charles nelson reilly, what is this you speak of"
"i speak of nothing, other than the retched filth of a zebra who not only conquered the lion, but also claimed to be bi-racial on his census form"

Jensen Briggs

Followed somebody here.
Don't think he knows it yet.
fat people use more soap

I went to check out www.seduceanddestroy.com after seeing Magnolia a month ago and it took me to this site.

cine

Peeping Thom

Hi, I'm new here. I found the Xixax banner on ptanderson.com and the word that made me click on was "cinephiles". Don't know why... Looks like Roland Barthes' punctum I guess.

dnthmn

clicked the add on ptanderson.com it was just that simple.

Keep Well,
Dan

Leatherface

aclockworkjj

Quote from: LeatherfaceI typed www.seduceanddestory.com in and it brought me here:)
I really wish www.sparklemotion.com came here.... :cry:

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

I thought about going to www.seduceanddestroy.com after seeing Magnolia again, but I was already posting here...which made me love the site even more.

I find that www.sexycoeds.com dosen't redirect me to here, what's the deal with that?
"As a matter of fact I only work with the feeling of something magical, something seemingly significant. And to keep it magical I don't want to know the story involved, I just want the hypnotic effect of it somehow seeming significant without knowing why." - Len Lye

Leatherface

Quote from: aclockworkjj
Quote from: LeatherfaceI typed www.seduceanddestory.com in and it brought me here:)
I really wish www.sparklemotion.com came here.... :cry:

Haha...good one :-D

NEON MERCURY

..Never got around to answering yet..

the old board e-mail notification is what brought me here..

freakerdude

I'm either here from The Home Theater Forum or a site promoting pics of   female anal bukakke.....forgot which one  :idea:
MC Pee Pants