QT on Charlie Rose

Started by prophet, September 24, 2003, 07:41:40 PM

prophet

Anyone know when Q will be on Rose for Kill Bill?
We gonna do a little Q&A Mr. Worley, and at the risk of sounding redundant please... make your answers Genuine...

prophet

Uma ON: Letterman 10/7, Conan 10/9
We gonna do a little Q&A Mr. Worley, and at the risk of sounding redundant please... make your answers Genuine...

edison

/\
i
i
i
i
i
i
i
i
   Damn, that has to be one of the most annoying avatars ever, especially seeing it back to back.

Banky

Quote from: EEz28/\
i
i
i
i
i
i
i
i
   Damn, that has to be one of the most annoying avatars ever, especially seeing it back to back.

hahaha yeah i agree but if you like it prophet i say keep it

Finn

I'm gonna keep checking tvguide.com to find out. I loved it when he was on there talking about Pulp Fiction. I've seen 7 times
Typical US Mother: "Remember what the MPAA says; Horrific, Deplorable violence is okay, as long as people don't say any naughty words."

prophet

i saw the kill bill trailer on TV

martinthewarrior

i heard he was going to be on leno (ugh) tonight, monday 9-28-03.

Finn

That's right. Lookin' forward to it!
Typical US Mother: "Remember what the MPAA says; Horrific, Deplorable violence is okay, as long as people don't say any naughty words."

coffeebeetle

*Dons his protective gear, consisting of earplugs, a tarp to shield him from the spit shot out of Leno's mouth, and a bag of Doritos (in the event that Jay decides to attack him) and thinks optimistically that the Tarantino interview will be insightful, entertaining and most of all--short.*
8)
more than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. one path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. the other, to total extinction. let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.
woody allen (side effects - 1980)

prophet

"i heard he was going to be on leno (ugh) tonight, monday 9-28-03." Monday is the 29th .

modage

drunk as a goddamned skunk.
Christopher Nolan's directive was clear to everyone in the cast and crew: Use CGI only as a last resort.

Alethia

damn, was i too late with my thread?

edison

0-2 on tarantino interviews where i actually got some insight into KB, not that i would really expect it out of the leno show but i was hoping.

and this appearance just cemented my dislike for tarantino, got i really cant stand him, but i sure do love his films.

SHAFTR

The Playboy Interview was somewhat insightful.
"Talking shit about a pretty sunset
Blanketing opinions that i'll probably regret soon"

Alethia

that's only because you liked what came before and after it, perv.   :wink: