Robert Loggia orange juice commercial

Started by GoneSavage, March 29, 2004, 04:11:45 PM

Pubrick

not to blow ur mind or anything, thrindle, but u may want to familiarize urself with this button .
under the paving stones.

Thrindle

I know, and you didn't blow my mind.  But I am not so insecure that I have to hide my fuck ups.  I find them amusing...
Classic.

GoneSavage

Posts are easily erased - screwdriver thru monitor.

I guess no one wants to earn xixax points and find me the actual commercial.  MacGuffin certainly has the time.

Sleuth

I like to hug dogs

modage

yeah is it possible that nobody has bothered to put the thing up online?  or maybe macguffin or anyone else doesnt think its worth looking for?  why dont you find it yourself.  or tape the commercial and put it up yourself.  i dont know what 'macguffin certainly has the time' is supposed to mean.
Christopher Nolan's directive was clear to everyone in the cast and crew: Use CGI only as a last resort.

pete

"Tragedy is a close-up; comedy, a long shot."
- Buster Keaton

Chester R Pennywinkle

Quote from: GoneSavagePosts are easily erased - screwdriver thru monitor.

I guess no one wants to earn xixax points and find me the actual commercial.  MacGuffin certainly has the time.

Sir I find your swarthy talk unkind and ungentalmen-like. You have left me with no other course but to challenge you to a duel.

I shall see you under the walnut tree at high-noon.
Rather...

Chest Rockwell

cine

Chest Rockwell

Just trying to accept the newb and hook him onto Xixax with my 'kindness'. But thanks. You ruined the plan. :guns:  :roll:

cine

Quote from: llewkcoR tsehCJust trying to accept the newb and hook him onto Xixax with my 'kindness'. But thanks. You ruined the plan. :guns:  :roll:
It only provokes him, my friend. It only provokes him.

Chester R Pennywinkle

Quote from: Cinephile
Quote from: llewkcoR tsehCJust trying to accept the newb and hook him onto Xixax with my 'kindness'. But thanks. You ruined the plan. :guns:  :roll:
It only provokes him, my friend. It only provokes him.

I am fearful that I do not understand what it is you are implying my dear companion. I am only here to express and discuss my love for the cinematic, with other like minded gentlemen.
Rather...

cowboykurtis

...your excuses are your own...

El Duderino

douchebag...though, i cant really talk
Did I just get cock-blocked by Bob Saget?