Look-a-Likes

Started by El Duderino, April 05, 2004, 10:28:42 PM

ono

matt35mm

My first thought for it was "You talkin' to me?"

But now I think there are so many things that could fit that expression beautifully.  Someone should put it in the caption thread (I'm not gonna do it).

Another one could be "Mmmmmmmmm..."  or "What the hell would make King Kong 3 hours long?" or "Maybe I WAS Deep Throat... I don't really remember..."

modage

if this has not been pointed out already i think of it everytime i see him on Alias.

Christopher Nolan's directive was clear to everyone in the cast and crew: Use CGI only as a last resort.

Naz

Scarlett Johansson and Emily Kosloski:

Hayden Christensen and Jim Bakkum:

modage

Kate Bush & Mary Steenburgen

Christopher Nolan's directive was clear to everyone in the cast and crew: Use CGI only as a last resort.

mogwai

rio ferdinand

jesus quintana

Reinhold

Philip Wohl

sorry i couldn't find a better picture of him, but if you see Best Boy, there are a lot of times when the resemblance is better-displayed.

Bill O'Reilly

Quote from: Pas Rap on April 23, 2010, 07:29:06 AM
Obviously what you are doing right now is called (in my upcoming book of psychology at least) validation. I think it's a normal thing to do. People will reply, say anything, and then you're gonna do what you were subconsciently thinking of doing all along.

MacGuffin

Turkish figure skater, Tugba Bakarademir

and Sofia Coppola

"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

modage

Heath Ledger & Charlie Hunnam (from Undeclared)

Pozer

matt35mm

Quote from: The Artist Formerly Known As on February 26, 2006, 06:41:25 PM
Quote from: MacGuffin on February 23, 2006, 11:18:53 PM
Turkish figure skater, Tugba Bakarademir

and Sofia Coppola

Reminds me of her in this:
http://www.sputnik7.com/servlet/asxplaylist/1/300/etro/file.asx
That was ridiculously cool.  I just... wow.  It wouldn't half as cool if it weren't, you know, the only American woman to be nominated for a Best Directing Oscar.

picolas

picolas

grand theft sparrow

Eddie...

...and Desmond.