Jon Brion: new site, blue site

Started by neatahwanta, August 16, 2003, 02:42:08 PM

tpfkabi

is 'Stop the World' the country song with the lyrics:

"stop the world and let me off"

i wish Jon would make an album and then tour nationally so i could see him.
I am Torgo. I take care of the place while the Master is away.

Stefen

Can someone upload his album Meaningless? It's impossible to find. I used to have it and upload it for anyone who wanted it, but now that I need it, no one wants to upload it for me!!
Falling in love is the greatest joy in life. Followed closely by sneaking into a gated community late at night and firing a gun into the air.

john

Quote from: Stefen on August 18, 2007, 06:17:28 PM
Can someone upload his album Meaningless? It's impossible to find. I used to have it and upload it for anyone who wanted it, but now that I need it, no one wants to upload it for me!!

If nobody else does, I'll upload it for you.

I'm not inclined to loading things onto the interweb, what with my rudimentary skills regarding anything other than internet/Final Cut/Final Draft but I reckon I can figure it out if worse comes to worse.

As you already know, it's a damned fine album that should be listened to by, I dunno, everyone.

Quote from: bigideas on March 11, 2007, 01:21:14 PM
is 'Stop the World' the country song with the lyrics:

"stop the world and let me off"

i wish Jon would make an album and then tour nationally so i could see him.

1. No.

2. I agree.
Maybe every day is Saturday morning.

Stefen

Yeah, it's one of my favorite albums.

You can just right click on it, select add to archive, then go to sendspace.com (or any other site like it) and upload the whole archive.

Falling in love is the greatest joy in life. Followed closely by sneaking into a gated community late at night and firing a gun into the air.

sickfins

a new site emerges from the dust!

fairfax avenue is now the largoverse, a news resource for all the artists under the umbrella of largo.  enjoy.

Pedro

much appreciated!  any chance those bootlegs will ever be revived?

sickfins

Quote from: Pedro the Alpaca on July 14, 2008, 09:25:04 PM
much appreciated!  any chance those bootlegs will ever be revived?

without a doubt!

modage

Christopher Nolan's directive was clear to everyone in the cast and crew: Use CGI only as a last resort.

w/o horse

Raven haired Linda and her school mate Linnea are studying after school, when their desires take over and they kiss and strip off their clothes. They take turns fingering and licking one another's trimmed pussies on the desks, then fuck each other to intense orgasms with colorful vibrators.

modage

Christopher Nolan's directive was clear to everyone in the cast and crew: Use CGI only as a last resort.

w/o horse

Yeah.  I thought it wasn't going to work because of the comments.  But it works.

Also, thank you.
Raven haired Linda and her school mate Linnea are studying after school, when their desires take over and they kiss and strip off their clothes. They take turns fingering and licking one another's trimmed pussies on the desks, then fuck each other to intense orgasms with colorful vibrators.

Pedro

So there's no more largoverse, no more fairfax avenue...that geocities (or was it angelfire?) jon brion fansite is also out of business...

All those shows!  And sheet music, too!  Anyone have any of this saved? 

tpfkabi

what is Jon doing?

the last i know of is the Synecdoche(sp?) soundtrack and the of Montreal EP thing.

john

Quote from: bigideas on April 01, 2009, 03:18:06 PM
what is Jon doing?

the last i know of is the Synecdoche(sp?) soundtrack and the of Montreal EP thing.

Rocking. Weekly.

I think there's an adaptation of David Foster Wallace's Infinite Jest that he is scoring, too... as well as Glago's Ghost, which looks to be the short attached to the next Pixar film - presumably.
Maybe every day is Saturday morning.

tpfkabi

polyvinyl has the vinyl of the JB/of Montreal EP for $2 in their garage sale.

http://www.polyvinylrecords.com/store/index.php?id=768