To Newbs, introduce yourself.

Started by Xixax, January 08, 2003, 01:13:48 PM

Pope Classic

Pope Classic wants to talk about Pope Classic.

Pope Classic would first like to point out that he is in no way affiliated with catholicism. And while on a certain weekend in the summer of 1998 he did do a fair amount of Catholicizing with curtain Catholicizers, he is 100% sure that no good came of it. Pope Classic would also like to add that he not a spectator, judge, nor a participant in the wrestling event known as the Pope Classic.

Pope Classic likes long walks on the beach, Films written by Charlie Kaufman, and hopes to one day snort cocaine off of a woman's breast like in the movie Robocop. Pope Classic is accomplished procrastinator in the Cinema North East High School Program and is scheduled to actually finish a film in his senior year of 2006-2007.

Pope Classic is everyone's friend.

This message above is an artistic expression of the poster and is not necessarily the opinion of the production staff, faculty, poster's family, aquatences, swedish moose, god, and/or administration, of the film program.
Ignoring Meyerhold since 2005

NEON MERCURY

ah, an atheist...you'll fit right in

just kidding,

welcome!

Pope Classic

Atheist schmaseist, too many moves to remember! :(
Ignoring Meyerhold since 2005

elpablo

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

"As a matter of fact I only work with the feeling of something magical, something seemingly significant. And to keep it magical I don't want to know the story involved, I just want the hypnotic effect of it somehow seeming significant without knowing why." - Len Lye

ddmarfield

Greetings. New poster here.  23 year old graduate of the University of Wisconsin-Madison Communications Dept (emphasis on film, tv and radio), and currently unemployed.

Likes: Bruce Springsteen, books about history/politics, sarcasm, good sandwiches, The Yoga Booty Ballet infomercial, crosswords and other word games, questioning things

Dislikes: Bullies, Wal-Mart (not for noble reasons, but because the one in Madison sells only full screen DVD's), ugg boots, NASCAR, Supertramp, people who use "gay" as an insult, jingoism, anything George Lucas has touched after 1989.

Some of my favorite films: Psycho, JFK, To Kill a Mockingbird, Back to the Future, Magnolia, High Fidelity,The Umbrellas of Cherbourg, The Empire Strikes Back, Goodfellas, Groundhog Day, It's a Wonderful Life, Lady and the Tramp, Mary Poppins, The Blues Brothers, Raiders of the Lost Ark
"The girls around here all look like Cadillacs" -- Tom Waits

MacGuffin

Quote from: ddmarfield on November 14, 2005, 10:53:24 PMSome of my favorite films: Psycho

Plus the fact that it was listed first, you've just become my new best friend.  :yabbse-thumbup:
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

ddmarfield

Thanks MacGuffin. Always nice to meet another Gus Van Sant fan.
"The girls around here all look like Cadillacs" -- Tom Waits

Pubrick

good intro/owning, now your opinion can matter.
under the paving stones.

MacGuffin

Quote from: ddmarfield on November 14, 2005, 11:11:46 PM

:yabbse-angry:

That's not even funny.

It is.

But it isn't.

:elitist:

I take it all back. You're GAY.
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

Quote from: ddmarfield on November 14, 2005, 11:11:46 PM

Good luck besting that joke.

My first 2000 some posts were crap.  I'm shining like platinum right now.

Aged to perfection, my man. 
"As a matter of fact I only work with the feeling of something magical, something seemingly significant. And to keep it magical I don't want to know the story involved, I just want the hypnotic effect of it somehow seeming significant without knowing why." - Len Lye

MacGuffin

Skeleton FilmWorks

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

I meant that to him, not you.

I don't have enough posts to really call you out yet.

Thrindle

Tee hee... the latest member is named "coldheartedwoman".   :saywhat:
Classic.

NEON MERCURY