you know your a pta fan when...

Started by md, January 27, 2003, 10:39:45 AM

md

when coffee and cigerrettes are no longer just coffee and cigerettes.

when you feel its conveniant to say atleast one line from one pta's movies..whether it be respect the cock, damn regret, ect

ok ur turn pta to gary coleman

go go go!
"look hard at what pleases you and even harder at what doesn't" ~ carolyn forche

RegularKarate

When you go see PDL by PTA and you liked it better than BN so you go to C&C to let everyone know, but you have to go to XIXAX instead, but MDs there now, so it's cool.

You know you're a PTA fan when you understand all that shit.

Pedro

Quotewhen coffee and cigerrettes are no longer just coffee and cigerettes.

You know you're a PTA fan when you correct MD...
It's cigarettes and coffee not coffee and cigarettes.

Satcho9

You know you are a PTA fan when you are happy about the recent DVD delay...

Jeremy Blackman

Quote from: mdok ur turn pta to gary coleman

go go go!

Gary Coleman - "Dirty Work" - Artie Lang - "Confessions of a Dangerous Mind" - George Clooney - "Ocean's 11" - Don Cheadle - "Boogie Nights"

Ah that felt good. Wait..

Satcho9

Artie Lange was in confessions of a dangerous mind?

??QUE??

Jeremy Blackman

Quote from: Satcho9Artie Lange was in confessions of a dangerous mind?

??QUE??

Yeah, umm, he was the Bell Boy, helloooooooo...

Film Student

Quote from: Jeremy Blackman
Quote from: mdok ur turn pta to gary coleman

go go go!

Gary Coleman - "Dirty Work" - Artie Lang - "Confessions of a Dangerous Mind" - George Clooney - "Ocean's 11" - Don Cheadle - "Boogie Nights"

Ah that felt good. Wait..

I'll go you one further:

Gary Coleman-Dirty Work- Adam Sandler- Punch-Drunk Love
"I think you have to be careful to not become a blowhard."
                                                                          --Ann Coulter

Satcho9

I saw confessions 2 days ago and I do not remember a fucking bellboy, I was on percs albeit but I do not remember a bellboy. I read some of the script and I know there was a bellboy in that, but I thought it was supposed to be played by Fred Savage!

Help

md

when you assume you make an ass out of u and u...
"look hard at what pleases you and even harder at what doesn't" ~ carolyn forche

BackUpOffMeFoo

You know you are a PTA fan when you cool his sweaty nuts on a hot summer day.
Serious?

md

oh the thought just makes me..............i have to go change my pants

bonanzataz

when everybody you know is dropping like flies due to creamy pants.
The corpses all hang headless and limp bodies with no surprises and the blood drains down like devil's rain we'll bathe tonight I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls Demon I am and face I peel to see your skin turned inside out, 'cause gotta have you on my wall gotta have you on my wall, 'cause I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls collect the heads of little girls and put 'em on my wall hack the heads off little girls and put 'em on my wall I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls

Cecil

when you think hes hot even though youre not gay

Duck Sauce

Quote from: bonanzatazwhen everybody you know is dropping like flies due to creamy pants.

When you spend so much time on a message board that you actually think that "creamy pants" is funny.