What Should I Watch?

Started by Reinhold, June 10, 2005, 08:45:40 PM

Reinhold

i'll watch the movie that has the majority next time i check this thread.

i can't decide what to watch first.

i'll read till i pick.
Quote from: Pas Rap on April 23, 2010, 07:29:06 AM
Obviously what you are doing right now is called (in my upcoming book of psychology at least) validation. I think it's a normal thing to do. People will reply, say anything, and then you're gonna do what you were subconsciently thinking of doing all along.

deathnotronic

Fuck Jude Law. I hate that man.

jtm

whats Jude Law got to do with anything?

Stefen

Falling in love is the greatest joy in life. Followed closely by sneaking into a gated community late at night and firing a gun into the air.

Reinhold

went to denny's instead.

there were about 15 of us in my group... we were talking about tipping. there was something sticky on my thumb, and i was rolling my fingers back and forth on it...  i think that it was the universe telling me to watch reservoir dogs.
Obviously what you are doing right now is called (in my upcoming book of psychology at least) validation. I think it's a normal thing to do. People will reply, say anything, and then you're gonna do what you were subconsciently thinking of doing all along.

Stefen

Eh, if you've seen dogs once you've seen it all.
Falling in love is the greatest joy in life. Followed closely by sneaking into a gated community late at night and firing a gun into the air.

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

You watched RD, even though it clearly lost...
"As a matter of fact I only work with the feeling of something magical, something seemingly significant. And to keep it magical I don't want to know the story involved, I just want the hypnotic effect of it somehow seeming significant without knowing why." - Len Lye

Alethia

Pubrick

and was in the wrong forum
under the paving stones.

SiliasRuby

Quote from: WalrusYou watched RD, even though it clearly lost...
Oh how sad.
The Beatles know Jesus Christ has returned to Earth and is in Los Angeles.

When you are getting fucked by the big corporations remember to use a condom.

There was a FISH in the perkalater!!!

My Collection

Reinhold

i didn't watch anything. i went to denny's instead.

Pubrick

Quote from: Reinhold Messneri didn't watch anything. i went to denny's instead.
http://xixax.com/viewtopic.php?p=190296#190296
under the paving stones.

Finn

Quote from: deathnotronicFuck Jude Law. I hate that man.

To quote Chris Rock..."He's in everything! Even if he's not acting in the movie. If you look on the credits he made cupcakes or somethin"
Typical US Mother: "Remember what the MPAA says; Horrific, Deplorable violence is okay, as long as people don't say any naughty words."

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

Hey man! Jude is one of our finest actors. What Jude and all other talented actors know is that for every great, talented actor, there are five actresses who are nothing short of magic.
"As a matter of fact I only work with the feeling of something magical, something seemingly significant. And to keep it magical I don't want to know the story involved, I just want the hypnotic effect of it somehow seeming significant without knowing why." - Len Lye

jtm