The New Format - SECOND ACCOUNTS STILL NOT ALLOWED

Started by MacGuffin, February 09, 2004, 04:52:21 PM

Myxo

Quote from: MacGuffinQuestions? Comments? Better? Same? Worse?

The administration would like to hear your feedback.

MUCH MUCH MUCH better..

My god..

pete

but that would make longer features like jo and the technically uncolored and his likes much harder to be shown, no?
"Tragedy is a close-up; comedy, a long shot."
- Buster Keaton

ono

Quote from: petebut that would make longer features like jo and the technically uncolored and his likes much harder to be shown, no?
True that.  But here's the thing.  My computer is pretty simple, but I've set up a web server on it.  Thing is, I'm convinced anyone can learn to set up a basic web server, too, allowing them to make files available from their own computers (and this gets rid of the problem of not being able to find a host).  There are minor security concerns to be aware of, and it will make your Internet connection slower when people are downloading from you, and it works best with a persistent connection with a static IP address, but hey, it's better than nothing.

Xixax

MDM could also offer special hosting of indie movies in exchange for donations. I'd be glad to do that, too.
Quote from: Pas RapportI don't need a dick in my anus to know I absolutely don't want a dick in my anus.
[/size]

You Never Got Me Down Ray

Quote from: Jeremy Blackman
Quote from: Reed RothchildI really liked the banners with the random movie shots ;)
Don't worry... the stuff at the top is unfinished.

Good, that was my only worry, too.  :lol: Good job guys.
My life has taken another turn again. The days move along with regularity, over and over. One day indistinguishable from the next. A long, continuous chain. Then suddenly, there is change.

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

Not used to it, due to the new logo, but I am liking it.

Much more than the Windows one, that's for sure.

Huge Kudos to you, Mike.
"As a matter of fact I only work with the feeling of something magical, something seemingly significant. And to keep it magical I don't want to know the story involved, I just want the hypnotic effect of it somehow seeming significant without knowing why." - Len Lye

Ravi

Would it help if we were to have our avatars on other servers instead of uploading them?

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

I hope you bring back the banners.
"As a matter of fact I only work with the feeling of something magical, something seemingly significant. And to keep it magical I don't want to know the story involved, I just want the hypnotic effect of it somehow seeming significant without knowing why." - Len Lye

picolas

Quote from: Walrus, KookookajoobI hope you bring back the banners.
i hope you read the thread too, Walrus. i hope you read the thread too.

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

Quote from: picolas;
Quote from: Walrus, KookookajoobI hope you bring back the banners.
i hope you read the thread too, Walrus. i hope you read the thread too.

Ok, hope was the wrong word.  

The banners were awesome, and I await their return.

There, happy?

blueminded

I love it...the colors, all...great job.

Pubrick

Quote from: Duck SauceWith a donation would I receive special treatment?
absolutely not.
under the paving stones.

Pedro

Quote from: P
Quote from: Duck SauceWith a donation would I receive special treatment?
absolutely not.
what about me?

Pubrick

that means everyone.

duck sauce's question was for the collective "I". and if it wasn't now it is.
under the paving stones.

NEON MERCURY

...........man i like the new look and i also  got a new keyboard so that way all of my "nnnnnnnnnnnnnn's"......and "ffffffffffffffffffffffffff's"........and "ooooooooooooooooooooo's'".....don't stick anymore.........so that way some people on here will actually be able to understand me......but....just wanted to drop a line in and say thanks to Mike....and the Adimns ...for the great site and cool people .....

::bob dylans blood an the tracks is a good album...btw::