Started by ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ, February 10, 2005, 09:04:10 PM

Stefen

Quote from: Reelist on June 28, 2011, 05:32:58 PMKellen, is that Rivers Cuomo?

It's Nicolas Winding Refn, director of the Pusher trilogy, Bronson and the upcoming xixax most anticipated fave, Drive.
Falling in love is the greatest joy in life. Followed closely by sneaking into a gated community late at night and firing a gun into the air.

Reel

JB, are you ok? You need a bathroom break?

Jeremy Blackman

Waiting until the next commercial break...

Reel

awesome new av, chris. The chick with the big mug was starting to get to me.

mogwai

Quote from: Reelist on November 07, 2011, 01:07:16 PM
awesome new av, chris. The chick with the big mug was starting to get to me.

Cheers. Don't you like Miss Li?

polkablues

My house, my rules, my coffee

Stefen

Christian will never top his av of Irene Jacob. Every time he has a new av, I'm like, "It's okay I guess, but still... :("
Falling in love is the greatest joy in life. Followed closely by sneaking into a gated community late at night and firing a gun into the air.

mogwai

Here's Irene Jacob for you. :yabbse-smiley:

My new av was shot by me on my sisters balcony. The tiny strim of "land" at the horizon is Denmark.

Reel

wasn't this the pic?

I know I wasn't really around back then, but this is hard to forget

Quote from: Christian on November 08, 2011, 03:11:23 AM
My new av was shot by me on my sisters balcony.

that's fucking amazing! kudos to you. I thought for sure it was made on a computer, the colors and everything look so sharp. great shot

Stefen

mogwai

Quote from: Reelist on November 08, 2011, 03:15:20 AMthat's fucking amazing! kudos to you. I thought for sure it was made on a computer, the colors and everything look so sharp. great shot

Thanks. I used the Camera+ (thanks to them!) app on my iPhone to alter it to create these wonderful colors.

mogwai

Thanks, I've been pondering late nights over that. Now I have an excuse to tell my boss why I'm so tired at work.

Pwaybloe

Since immaturity fits you so well, I would say it's perfect!

Reel

yours is good. Home Alone is one of my favorite movies, but it's severely lacking in the boob department. Actually if you squint your eyes it looks like she has Orangutan titties  :yabbse-thumbup: 

MacGuffin

$
( . )   ( . )
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks