Started by ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ, February 10, 2005, 09:04:10 PM

Mr. Merrill Lehrl

Why do users go hidden?  Right now it`s me and 4 hidden users. Sucks.
"If I had to hold up the most heavily fortified bank in America," Bolaño says, "I'd take a gang of poets. The attempt would probably end in disaster, but it would be beautiful."

Mr. Merrill Lehrl

5 hidden now. Secrets don`t make friends.
"If I had to hold up the most heavily fortified bank in America," Bolaño says, "I'd take a gang of poets. The attempt would probably end in disaster, but it would be beautiful."

Mr. Merrill Lehrl

6 wtf. Loneliness in a crowd is the worst.

Pubrick

Why do users post three times in a row within a few minutes instead of just editing their original post?
under the paving stones.

Mr. Merrill Lehrl

For effect. Why are you hidden?
EDIT: And why not be polite and answer the q in your post? Some kind of hobbyist asshole?

Gold Trumpet

Quote from: Merrill Errol Lehrl on June 02, 2011, 08:54:30 PM
EDIT: And why not be polite and answer the q in your post? Some kind of hobbyist asshole?

I mainly stay hidden because I spend too much time scrolling around the internet for different reasons and don't want to broadcast my back-and-forth too much with this website. There are a few recreational websites I just revisit often out of boredom.

Pubrick

Quote from: Merrill Errol Lehrl on June 02, 2011, 08:54:30 PM

What makes you think it's a hobby?

And here you go:

http://xixax.com/index.php?topic=6157.0
under the paving stones.

Mr. Merrill Lehrl

I actually came back to delete the hobbyist part because I thought it was too passive aggressive so thanks for taking it lightly.

Sleepless

Kellen, your new avatar is quite disturbing. It ruins the original poster for me.
He held on. The dolphin and all the rest of its pod turned and swam out to sea, and still he held on. This is it, he thought. Then he remembered that they were air-breathers too. It was going to be all right.

cronopio 2

I like that Reelist's avatar is from the marquee. It's the avatar equivalent of wearing stuff from the Salvation Army.

RegularKarate

Quote from: cronopio 2 on June 28, 2011, 12:53:47 PM
I like that Reelist's avatar is from the marquee. It's the avatar equivalent of wearing stuff from the Salvation Army.

Or wearing the jacket and tie that the restaurant provides.

Jeremy Blackman

Also, where is it from?

It looks like something out of a Matthew Barney film.

Mr. Merrill Lehrl

It's Blade Runner innit?

polkablues

Yep.  Creepy fucking Daryl Hannah.
My house, my rules, my coffee

Reel

I tried for so long to get this av, but I couldn't find the right size so I put a crappy photocopy version up and Pas bashed me for it, so once I saw the screenshot up there I had to take the oppurtunity to get it. Blade Runner is great, but I'm not even sure what's happening here. I don't remember it from the movie, but I know its at the end.

Kellen, is that Rivers Cuomo?