Started by ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ, February 10, 2005, 09:04:10 PM

Pubrick

polky you da man!

i couldn't have made this.. so smooth and hypnotic.

brilliant.. i wonder what your other ideas were/are..
under the paving stones.

polkablues

Glad you like it.  :yabbse-thumbup: If I have free time this week I'll try and make one or two more.
My house, my rules, my coffee

Pozer

f-in hilarious. polkablues rules. cant wait for The P of Life though.

modage

Christopher Nolan's directive was clear to everyone in the cast and crew: Use CGI only as a last resort.

polkablues

This ended up being about 3 megs; I don't remember what the size limit for an avatar is, so I'm not sure if it'll work or not.

EDIT: Ensmallened.

Pas

You have to reduce size because this will be the avatar to end all avatars

polkablues

Where you at, P?  I know we all dream of living in Jennifer Lawrence's cleavage, but Animavatar of Life, people!

Pubrick

There you go!

This av is both hilarious and poignant. It catches the young bee in a moment of play that is transitory in experience but everlasting in the form of nostalgic memory.. the children and the bee together perform what could only be described as a time tripping rain dance. The short loop of the kids doubles within the longer loop of the bee which results in a dissolution of standard gif loop structure that is both refreshing and thought provoking.

still.. it's no boobies.
under the paving stones.

Reel

like the new av, JB. It's nice to see you getting back to your roots.

Jeremy Blackman

Pubrick

yeah, that kid must be 40 by now.

i wonder if he ever googles himself and finds the only results direct him to your postings and he's all like "i don't remember saying that.. oh well back to alcoholism!"
under the paving stones.

Reel

lol.. did he ever work again? seemed promising..

edit: he's had four jobs since Magnolia , two of them were on Law & Order. Here's a picture of him:

he's on the left

Pedro

a friend of mine went to columbia with him.  apparently he was a literature major, did a lot of acid, and didn't like to talk about magnolia. 

Reel

That rules! He probably always pissed himself when he drank so he turned to acid to avoid the obvious parallels. Imagine seeing him in the library by himself, surrounded by books.. He's never gonna live that movie down.

cinemanarchist

I decided I wanted to change my avatar and for some reason the first thing I thought of was Hot To Trot (Bobcat Goldthwait talking horse movie,) so I did a Google Image search and
<-----------------that came up! Best part is the site linking to it was www.feelmybicep.com
That's all I got.
My assholeness knows no bounds.