Human Centipede 3 (Final Sequence)

Started by MacGuffin, January 07, 2013, 01:20:31 PM

MacGuffin

'Human Centipede 3' Will Shoot This Spring, But Dieter Laser Is Playing A Different Character
Source: Playlist

Oh, this is still a thing? If you missed it, director Tom Six sort of made a name for himself by digusting horror fans with his ass-to-mouth horror "classics," "The Human Centipede (First Sequence)" and "The Human Centipede 2 (Full Sequence)." Quality of the films withstanding, enough people were curoius enough to see a demented doctor stitch mouths to anuses, that a third entry was announced a couple years back, "The Human Centipede 3 (Final Sequence)." But last spring, Six and his star Dieter Laser fell out over the script (lol) and not much has been heard since. But don't worry gross out fans, the duo and the movie are back on deck.

EW reports that Six and Laser (which should be the name of a robotics company) no longer have a lawsuit between them (Six was suing Laser for breach of contract), and are moving forward with the third installment. However, Laser won't be playing Dr. Heiter. Instead, he'll team with 'Full Sequence' star Laurence R. Harvey "to play a new, villainous duo with a storyline no one will expect." In the past, Six has teased the the story will pick up directly after 'Full Sequence' and come to America, with promises of a 500 person chain. Whether that's still the plan remains to be seen.

"I know my 'Human Centipede 3' will be very politically incorrect, but I didn't want to change anything in the script," Six stated. "I am very happy Dieter will follow my vision for a full 100% now and know he is absolutely the most brilliant actor I could wish for."

Get the barf bag ready. No word yet on a release date, but this seems poised to churn stomachs.
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks