Kill Bill: Volume Two

Started by MacGuffin, September 24, 2003, 01:38:09 AM

pete

I was at the very first test screening in boston for that movie.  in that print, there was one extra shot of uma cutting the chick's remaining hand off when the chick refused to talk in the trunk.  that was it, and her final shot in the hospital with bill remains the same.

Quote from: Fernando
Quote from: kotte
God! I want the japanese version!

I want to say her breasts...cause that's the most horrible thing I can think of...legs? The other arm? To mundane... :)

What do you think/want?

I sound like sadist (much like Bill) here but I just love awful, horrible stuff on film. :)

Both legs and the other arm probably are not missing in the jap version either, remember when Uma left her while she was rolling down you could see she had both legs and her arm, unless that scene is also different in the jap. version.

I agree with you on the breast thing though and fingers and toes probably are missing too.
"Tragedy is a close-up; comedy, a long shot."
- Buster Keaton

modage

wasnt the goddamn Volume Two trailer supposed to be attached to ROTK?  am i mistaken? did anyone see the trailer?
Christopher Nolan's directive was clear to everyone in the cast and crew: Use CGI only as a last resort.

©brad

Quote from: themodernage02wasnt the goddamn Volume Two trailer supposed to be attached to ROTK?  am i mistaken? did anyone see the trailer?

i was wondering the same thing. nah, no VII trailer when i saw ROTK. the trailers were actually pretty crappy. (spider man 2 looked lame, and there was one for the mask 2 that was god damn ridiculous. we were sitting there all like "is this shit a joke?" the tagline for it was "are you ready for more?" and we're like "uhhh, nope."

Ghostboy

Jesus Christ, I loathed that Mask II trailer with every fiber of my being.

I'd guess that Kill Bill II will be attached or enclosed with prints of Cold Mountain, it being a Miramax release and all (the fact that the Weinsteins still have credit on LOTR notwithstanding).

bonanzataz

i remember feeling the same disappointment when i went to gangs of ny and the v1 trailer that i was promised was nowhere to be found. i kept saying to my buddies, "OK, THIS is gonna be it. it HAS to be." but it never was.

i have yet to see rotk, but thanks for the heads up.
The corpses all hang headless and limp bodies with no surprises and the blood drains down like devil's rain we'll bathe tonight I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls Demon I am and face I peel to see your skin turned inside out, 'cause gotta have you on my wall gotta have you on my wall, 'cause I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls collect the heads of little girls and put 'em on my wall hack the heads off little girls and put 'em on my wall I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls

SHAFTR

Quote from: GhostboyJesus Christ, I loathed that Mask II trailer with every fiber of my being.

I'd guess that Kill Bill II will be attached or enclosed with prints of Cold Mountain, it being a Miramax release and all (the fact that the Weinsteins still have credit on LOTR notwithstanding).

I know no one cares but me, but Jersey Girl trailer is going to be attached to Cold Mountain.
"Talking shit about a pretty sunset
Blanketing opinions that i'll probably regret soon"

NEON MERCURY

....speaking of trailers annd sh*t , call me white trash but i like the fragrannnce commecrcial w/ the hot chick reclining on the wave......its surreal to me......

and i cannnnnot stop laughing at the coca cola onnne with the white guy acting like eminnnem....the "derek 237" commecrcial i think it is??????

MacGuffin

Quote from: NEON MERCURYand i cannnnnot stop laughing at the coca cola onnne with the white guy acting like eminnnem....the "derek 237" commecrcial i think it is??????

"It's Delux, son. Superstar extraordinaire. Get it right!"
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

NEON MERCURY

Quote from: MacGuffin
Quote from: NEON MERCURYand i cannnnnot stop laughing at the coca cola onnne with the white guy acting like eminnnem....the "derek 237" commecrcial i think it is??????

"It's Delux, son. Superstar extraordinaire. Get it right!"

hahahaahahah!!!!!!!!!thats it !!!!damn that guy is hilarious in all the wrong ways.....

brockly

shit, vol. 2 will be opening Cannes 2004.

rustinglass

"In Serbia a lot of people hate me because they want to westernise, not understanding that the western world is bipolar, with very good things and very bad things. Since they don't have experience of the west, they even believe that western shit is pie."
-Emir Kusturica

ElPandaRoyal

Isn't that, like, in March?
Si

brockly

No, it's in May. :shock:  Im rusty on the details.

Ghostboy

If I remember correctly, they sometimes pick an opening night film that's already opened in the US.

rustinglass

ohhh... butwe are talking about four months, won't everyone have seen it by then?
"In Serbia a lot of people hate me because they want to westernise, not understanding that the western world is bipolar, with very good things and very bad things. Since they don't have experience of the west, they even believe that western shit is pie."
-Emir Kusturica