Kill Bill: Volume Two

Started by MacGuffin, September 24, 2003, 01:38:09 AM

brockly

well the reviews from the test screening seem to back up his statement. although they were saying shit like this about rotk ("the heart of the trilogy") and it turned out to be the worst of the 3.

Alethia

alright, less than a month to go and still no theatrical trailer??  come on now

Pubrick

they don't want to ruin the movie. can u handle that?

but.. if u need it to incite an emotional response, here i'll fill in: "be excited! here's what happens in the movie! remember all these shots and u'll spoil the whole movie for urself! IN A WORLLLDD"
under the paving stones.

El Duderino

japanese international trailer:

it's a lot better than the american one
Did I just get cock-blocked by Bob Saget?

MacGuffin

Quote from: El Duderinojapanese international trailer:

Okay, riddle me this. I posted the same trailer on the previous page and you posted this right below it:

Quote from: El Duderinoi really dont like that trailer. but hey, that's just one guy's opinion
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

Alethia

Quote from: Pubrickthey don't want to ruin the movie. can u handle that?
i'm anxious

Quote from: Pubrick
but.. if u need it to incite an emotional response, here i'll fill in: "be excited! here's what happens in the movie! remember all these shots and u'll spoil the whole movie for urself! IN A WORLLLDD"

just seems like there's alot less press for volume two than there was for volume one about three and a half weeks before its release...just wonderin, is all

El Duderino

Quote from: MacGuffin
Quote from: El Duderinojapanese international trailer:

Okay, riddle me this. I posted the same trailer on the previous page and you posted this right below it:

Quote from: El Duderinoi really dont like that trailer. but hey, that's just one guy's opinion

sorry, i thought it was the american teaser trailer that you posted, so i didnt bother to look. accidents happen
Did I just get cock-blocked by Bob Saget?

Pubrick

under the paving stones.

tpfkabi

so Kill Bill 2 is going to be shown at Cannes now?
I am Torgo. I take care of the place while the Master is away.

brockly

the one at the japanese site said "5th film by QT". somebody came to their senses.

edit- vol. 2 songs available here

brockly

CANNES SOIREE WILL FIT THE 'BILL'

Quentin Tarantino's "Kill Bill Vol. 2" will receive a 10 p.m. out-of-competition screening at Cannes on May 16, with stars Uma Thurman and David Carradine expected to attend.

In what could be one of the fest's glitzier soirees, distrib TFM, a joint venture between Miramax and Gallic web TF1, is planning a post-screening party, details of which are still being thrashed out.

Fest habitue Tarantino is presiding over the jury at this year's event, which runs May 12-23.

"Kill Bill Vol. 2" will bow theatrically in France the day after the Cannes screening --- a Monday, rather than France's more usual Wednesday release day.

thedog

Quotealthough they were saying shit like this about rotk ("the heart of the trilogy") and it turned out to be the worst of the 3.

Speak for yourself, compadre.

ElPandaRoyal

Quote from: thedog
Quotealthough they were saying shit like this about rotk ("the heart of the trilogy") and it turned out to be the worst of the 3.

Speak for yourself, compadre.

I would agree with this, if The Two Towers wasn't the worst of the three.
Si

brockly

i didn't dislike rotk, but i don't think its anywhere near as good as fellowship and two towers was a masterpiece in my opinion.
-----
more vol. 2 pics are up at outnow: http://outnow.ch/Media/Img/2004/KillBill.Vol2/

ElPandaRoyal

I really can't like The Two Towers... sorry
Si