Kill Bill: Volume Two

Started by MacGuffin, September 24, 2003, 01:38:09 AM

brockly

Now that Vol. 2 will not be at Cannes, there have been huge changes to the international release dates:

Canada - 16 April 2004  
UK - 16 April 2004  
USA - 16 April 2004  
Australia - 22 April 2004  
Netherlands - 22 April 2004  
Denmark - 23 April 2004  
Belgium - 28 April 2004  
Iceland - 7 May 2004  
Mexico - 7 May 2004  
Argentina - 20 May 2004  
France - June 2004  
Norway - 4 June 2004  
Sweden - 4 June 2004

MacGuffin

The International Kill Bill: Vol. 2 Teaser Poster

Intertain Film Denmark have received the new international teaser poster for Quentin Tarantino's Kill Bill: Vol. 2 opening here on April 16.

"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

ElPandaRoyal

Si

brockly

Alethia

Finn

I'm looking forward to looking at the US and UK Quad poster for this one. I loved the Quad teaser for the first one! I hope they keep it simple again.
Typical US Mother: "Remember what the MPAA says; Horrific, Deplorable violence is okay, as long as people don't say any naughty words."

MacGuffin

"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

Pedro

Alethia

i'm fuzzy on the whole kill is love thing.....dunno about it

Pedro

Quote from: ewardi'm fuzzy on the whole kill is love thing.....dunno about it
meh.  i was so blown away by the image i didn't even care.

Pwaybloe

Meh... Just made me thirsty.

NEON MERCURY

meh.....just made me squint my eyes

modage

big new batch of pictures over at Empire Movies...

MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS!

http://www.empiremovies.com/gallery/kill_bill_2/kill_bill_2_25.shtml
Christopher Nolan's directive was clear to everyone in the cast and crew: Use CGI only as a last resort.

brockly

Quote from: themodernage02big new batch of pictures over at Empire Movies...

MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS!

http://www.empiremovies.com/gallery/kill_bill_2/kill_bill_2_25.shtml

alot dirtier than the first set of photos. lovely.

Alethia

i really wonder how different this one will be from volume one.....looks to be a radically different experience, i really hope it lives up to my expectations...but i'm not worried....i was worried that volume one would disappoint me, especially once all the trailers came out and the TV spots started airing, i was afraid it'd be much too cheese...of course it exceeded my expectations in every way so i'm expecting a helluva lot from vol 2....