PTA is not very food

Started by cinemascope, August 27, 2003, 01:09:42 PM

cine

To me this is funny. there's been 60 replies on this thread thus far and 'scope only posted 6 times, with really nothing intelligent to say. so many of us fought back (including me because others wanted me to echo other peoples feelings so i didn't look like Pantalones or something) and for what? this ignorant kid wasted all of our time. Just wait. I think he's going to start up a "What's the big deal with Scorsezee?"

Pozer

Quote from: Cinephile"What's the big deal with Scorsezee?"

HAHA

yeah. Who Got Da Lighter?
We Don't Need No Water Let This Motherfucker Burn

P.S. the thread not the kid

Ricard L. Befan

I just wish some people here were more respectful towards other member's opinions.
Ricard L. Befan

MacGuffin

Quote from: Ricard L. BefanI just wish some people here were more respectful towards other member's opinions.
Did you read his posts? They were filled with insults towards us. You don't get respect unless you give it.
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

cine

Quote from: MacGuffin
Quote from: Ricard L. BefanI just wish some people here were more respectful towards other member's opinions.
Did you read his posts? They were filled with insults towards us. You don't get respect unless you give it.

I wouldn't be surprised if Ricard is either cinemascope or a friend of his.

Sleuth

Quote from: Cinephile
Quote from: MacGuffin

I wouldn't be surprised if Ricard is either cinemascope or a friend of his.

Well his signature is his name, so that's funny.
I like to hug dogs

cine

You know, I think 'scope took his own life and was reincarnated into Ricard L. Befan. Thoughts?

Ricard L. Befan

Quote from: MacGuffinDid you read his posts? They were filled with insults towards us. You don't get respect unless you give it.
In my opinion, some of the reactions to his first post were uncalled for.

Quote from: CinephileI wouldn't be surprised if Ricard is either cinemascope or a friend of his.
Indeed, I've known that guy since I was a little kid...  :roll:

Quote from: tremoloslothWell his signature is his name, so that's funny.
I can't see why.

Quote from: CinephileYou know, I think 'scope took his own life and was reincarnated into Ricard L. Befan. Thoughts?
Great assumption!  :-D

Now, seriously... It wasn't my intention to offend anyone. I just stated my opinion in what I think was a respectful way. And I didn't deffend cinemascope either (could you see that?). All I said was that "I wish that some people's reactions were more respecful". For some reason you immediately thought I was referring to you...  :shock:
Ricard L. Befan

Pubrick

quote, reply, copy, back, quote, reply, paste, copy, back, quote, reply, paste. submit.

or..

quote, reply, submit. quote, reply, copy, back, edit, paste, submit.
under the paving stones.

Ricard L. Befan

Quote from: Pquote, reply, copy, back, quote, reply, paste, copy, back, quote, reply, paste. submit.

or..

quote, reply, submit. quote, reply, copy, back, edit, paste, submit.
Actually I just replied to each post separatedly. I don't know how they ended up in the same post.
Ricard L. Befan

Pubrick

i edited them into one post because we don't like ppl to hav more than 2 posts in a row especially when they are only one minute apart.

i was explaining how to get many individual replies in one post.
under the paving stones.

Ricard L. Befan

Quote from: Pi edited them into one post because we don't like ppl to hav more than 2 posts in a row especially when they are only one minute apart.
Oh thanks, it's much better that way :)

Quote from: Pi was explaining how to get many individual replies in one post.
I know how to do it, but the other way was faster (although I didn't know it wasn't allowed), sorry.
Ricard L. Befan

Alexandro

I was gonna propose that we discussed PTA's weaknesses as a director, if he has any...I spent five minutes thinking of something I didn't liked from any of his four features and I couldn't think of anything...The guy's fucking cool as far as I'm concerned...but it would be nice to see if someone has anything to say on this...

cine

Well I've got nothing negative to say. He's a master at his craft. Plain and simple.

AntiDumbFrogQuestion

naw, I changed my mind, PTA isn't that great.

BIZZARO-ANTIDUMBFROGQUESTION STRIKES!! BADBYE!