What's In Your DVD Player?

Started by cine, April 26, 2004, 07:29:53 PM

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

"As a matter of fact I only work with the feeling of something magical, something seemingly significant. And to keep it magical I don't want to know the story involved, I just want the hypnotic effect of it somehow seeming significant without knowing why." - Len Lye

SHAFTR

Quote from: ewardand?

i liked it alot.
"Talking shit about a pretty sunset
Blanketing opinions that i'll probably regret soon"

Alethia

meatwad

Cocksucker Blues

...it's a bootleg, and it's horrible quality

modage

Quote from: meatwadCocksucker Blues

my uncle told me about that. i've always wanted to see it.
Christopher Nolan's directive was clear to everyone in the cast and crew: Use CGI only as a last resort.

Two Lane Blacktop

Also still working through the third season of "Soap."

2LB
Body by Guinness

meatwad

Quote from: themodernage02
Quote from: meatwadCocksucker Blues

my uncle told me about that. i've always wanted to see it.

i'm trying to make some copies of it on DVD, so if it works out, i'll try to send you one, or maybe i can put it up on bittorrent or something

peaceisourprofession

"I choose the poverty of our poor people. But I am grateful to receive (the Nobel) in the name of the hungry, the naked, the homeless, of the crippled, of the blind, of the lepers, of all those people who feel unwanted, unloved, uncared-for throughout society, people that have become a burden to the society and are shunned by everyone." - Mother Theresa
excerpt from her nobel prize acceptance speech

Two Lane Blacktop

Quote from: peaceisourprofessionInvader Zim Volume 3

I (heart) Invader Zim!!   :yabbse-thumbup:

2LB
Body by Guinness

Fernando

Pwaybloe

peaceisourprofession

"I choose the poverty of our poor people. But I am grateful to receive (the Nobel) in the name of the hungry, the naked, the homeless, of the crippled, of the blind, of the lepers, of all those people who feel unwanted, unloved, uncared-for throughout society, people that have become a burden to the society and are shunned by everyone." - Mother Theresa
excerpt from her nobel prize acceptance speech

©brad

don't laugh (especially you RK) but

and um, i have/am really enjoying it.

and no one tell me how it ends b/c i haven't seen the last two episodes.

and if the admins decide that i am no longer worthy of admin status b/c of this, well... i understand.