South Park PDL Reference

Started by Banky, April 14, 2004, 10:14:07 PM

Banky

Anyone else see the PDL reference when Cartman is dressed as a robot pitching movie ideas and he suggests a movie with Adam Sandler in which he inherits a billion dollars but first must learn to box.  One of the studio execs says "Brilliant, we'll call it Punch Drunk Billionaire!"  Or something along those lines.

RegularKarate

Jesus Christ, I knew someone was going to start an entirely new thread about this.

El Duderino

yeah, i saw it. i laughed. then i went to bed.
Did I just get cock-blocked by Bob Saget?

Banky

Quote from: RegularKarateJesus Christ, I knew someone was going to start an entirely new thread about this.

hahaha yep and not even by one of the PTA heads

ono

Why can't you post this in the South Park thread like any normal freak?  :-D  Saw it, laughed, moved on with my life.

Drencrom

Didn't see it. Can't see it. Would have seen it. And laughed. Then moved on.
My motherfucker is so cool, when he goes to sleep sheep count him.

cine

This thread ruined any chance of me ever laughing at this joke in the future.

Pubrick

under the paving stones.

cine

The one everybody seemed to laugh at.  :?

Slick Shoes

I know a guy who grew up with Trey Parker and he says they are really big fans of PTA. But I guess that would be quite obvious by now.

Kal

I could set this thread on fire (with all of you in it!!)  :twisted:  :shock:  8)

RegularKarate

It's not so much a joke as it is a continuance of a joke that stopped being funny.

Banky

i cant beleive that some of you seemed to just move on after hearing the joke because i myself shat all over my room and then continued to pleasure myself while looking at my shit smeared dvd collection

cine

Banky

When did you turn into GDIDM?

Banky

i didnt i just thought it was funny how some made a point that the joke was no big deal to them as if when i heard it i fucking flipped out and had to start a thread about it.  I mean forgive me for starting a thread about this in a section of the site with 10 pages of some of the most asinine things surrounding PTA.