PTA DINNER PARTY

Started by cowboykurtis, March 23, 2004, 08:08:47 PM

Duck Sauce

Quote from: billybrown
Quote from: hacksparrowI'm not so sure of that.

It's close... real close, I'll give you that much, but between Ratner's ponch and sappy smile, combined with Serena's horse face, I still think they get the ever-so slight edge.

Stefen

She looks almost biogenetically engineered. Like some sort of super woman forged with a tennis racket. I probably would though.
Falling in love is the greatest joy in life. Followed closely by sneaking into a gated community late at night and firing a gun into the air.

Alethia

Finn

Typical US Mother: "Remember what the MPAA says; Horrific, Deplorable violence is okay, as long as people don't say any naughty words."

Link

That IS a big butt.

I think Ratner's funny-looking.

md

althuogh this is some rather juicy gossip and i do have some nice thoughts about pta possible working with those dudes, i dunno, who cares...this is why i hate reality tv
"look hard at what pleases you and even harder at what doesn't" ~ carolyn forche

SoNowThen

Quote from: MacGuffinIt's not uncommon for Ratner to hit on bit player actresses and the female extras.

Which is the director's birthright.
Those who say that the totalitarian state of the Soviet Union was not "real" Marxism also cannot admit that one simple feature of Marxism makes totalitarianism necessary:  the rejection of civil society. Since civil society is the sphere of private activity, its abolition and replacement by political society means that nothing private remains. That is already the essence of totalitarianism; and the moralistic practice of the trendy Left, which regards everything as political and sometimes reveals its hostility to free speech, does nothing to contradict this implication.

When those who hated capital and consumption (and Jews) in the 20th century murdered some hundred million people, and the poster children for the struggle against international capitalism and America are now fanatical Islamic terrorists, this puts recent enthusiasts in an awkward position. Most of them are too dense and shameless to appreciate it, and far too many are taken in by the moralistic and paternalistic rhetoric of the Left.

molly

billybrown

Quote from: mollywhat does she eat?

Steroids and hay.

SoNowThen

Neither the big smile nor the laugh face can accurately describe how funny I find that.

Brilliant!!!
Those who say that the totalitarian state of the Soviet Union was not "real" Marxism also cannot admit that one simple feature of Marxism makes totalitarianism necessary:  the rejection of civil society. Since civil society is the sphere of private activity, its abolition and replacement by political society means that nothing private remains. That is already the essence of totalitarianism; and the moralistic practice of the trendy Left, which regards everything as political and sometimes reveals its hostility to free speech, does nothing to contradict this implication.

When those who hated capital and consumption (and Jews) in the 20th century murdered some hundred million people, and the poster children for the struggle against international capitalism and America are now fanatical Islamic terrorists, this puts recent enthusiasts in an awkward position. Most of them are too dense and shameless to appreciate it, and far too many are taken in by the moralistic and paternalistic rhetoric of the Left.

billybrown

If I can spread even but a few chuckles on this board, then it was all worthwhile.

Bethie

Steroids and hay.

HAHAHA.

I like how people here always get off-topic. Makes it an interesting read.
who likes movies anyway

ElPandaRoyal

Quote from: Bethie

Steroids and hay.

HAHAHA.

I like how people here always get off-topic. Makes it an interesting read.

We all love Xixax because we all get off-topic, right?
Si

Fernando

You want to get off topic?

I've had a Magnolia trivia for a long time, so here it goes:

Which person besides Tom Cruise worked on both EWS and Magnolia?

You (and by you I mean all Magnolia freaks) think you know all about it don't you? Let's wait and see...

Alethia

Michael Doven - he played Ziegler's secretary in EWS and is Tom Cruise's assistant...

i looked it up but, y'know