Boogie Nights Tshirt

Started by aurora, July 29, 2003, 03:50:07 AM

aurora

Hi there,

Where can I get a black boogie nights tshirt with the star on it?

I want it bad.

edison

Quote from: auroraHi there,

Where can I get a black boogie nights tshirt with the star on it?

I want it bad.

How bad?

Link

My friend found one of those in the band hall several months ago.  I freaked, telling him it was my favorite movie of all time.  He kept it cuz he liked the shirt.  But when we get back from class trip at like 1 in the morning, he comes into my dorm room and tosses it at me.  It's worn and has a couple of holes, but man, I love it.

Anyway, look in your local school's band hall, ya never know.

TheVoiceOfNick

I have this shirt that parodies the version with the orange cover... It's for some skater dude... It has him as Dirk... people tell me its gay, but its not!

Nick

aclockworkjj

I have the PDL shirt....but yeah, it's pretty gay....

©brad

i have one from a sorority date night. it has the kappa delta letters on the front and the star on the back. its pretty cool. i was surprised to find out that all these sorority girls had seen the movie, but i suspect there motives for seeing it were mainly due to all the buzz concerning the final shot.

RegularKarate

I feel special... I have this very shirt.

I bought it right after Boogie came out, it's black with the star, says Boogie Nights and the Star and some of the lettering is all glittery.  Well, not so much glitter anymore, wore the shit out of that shirt.

Don't wear it so much anymore, but certainly not gonna let it get thrown out anytime soon.

Pubrick

i knew a lesbian who had one, she was hot.

didn't think it was rare tho.
under the paving stones.

TheVoiceOfNick

Quote from: Pi knew a lesbian who had one, she was hot.

didn't think it was rare tho.

The fact that you knew a lesbian that was hot or that she had the shirt?  :P

Nick