What the hell is wrong with Tarantino?

Started by Stefen, June 11, 2005, 08:32:17 PM

Stefen

His forehead is jacked up. I just saw him on the MTV awards and I think he might be mildly retarded. Something just isn't right with him, and not in a cool artistic way, but in an annoying what the hell is wrong with you kind of way. What is wrong with him? Ego? Alcohol? Drugs? Retardation? Help me out in figuring this out, then lets help him out.
Falling in love is the greatest joy in life. Followed closely by sneaking into a gated community late at night and firing a gun into the air.

matt35mm

Quote from: Stefen Posts Drunker... then lets help him out.
And where are we gonna get the money for this?  We're only funded through July 18, 2005 as it is!

cowboykurtis

yaeyo - also known as cocaine, in some circles.
...your excuses are your own...

Ghostboy

As for his forehead, I think it's a combination of the fact that he's balding, and that he has an unusually shaped head - the combination of which makes him look like he has the forehead of the alien from the original The Thing.

Myxo

Quote from: Stefen Posts DrunkerHis forehead is jacked up. I just saw him on the MTV awards and I think he might be mildly retarded. Something just isn't right with him, and not in a cool artistic way, but in an annoying what the hell is wrong with you kind of way. What is wrong with him? Ego? Alcohol? Drugs? Retardation? Help me out in figuring this out, then lets help him out.

Kal

SiliasRuby

He looks all screwed up physically? Interesting...Tell me more...
The Beatles know Jesus Christ has returned to Earth and is in Los Angeles.

When you are getting fucked by the big corporations remember to use a condom.

There was a FISH in the perkalater!!!

My Collection

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

No no no... the real question is... what the hell is wrong with Rodriguez?

"As a matter of fact I only work with the feeling of something magical, something seemingly significant. And to keep it magical I don't want to know the story involved, I just want the hypnotic effect of it somehow seeming significant without knowing why." - Len Lye

socketlevel

Quote from: WalrusNo no no... the real question is... what the hell is wrong with Rodriguez?

you said it,

anyone look at the credits to sin city.  fuck get over yourself.

-sl-
the one last hit that spent you...

Kal

is it me or the title of the forum says "RodriQuez"?

nix

Awwww. A "Q". It's supposed to be a "G"!
"Sex relieves stress, love causes it."
-Woddy Allen

Sleuth

HEY Y'ALL BOOGIE NIGHTS REFERENCE BOOGIE NIGHTS REFERENCE BOOGIE NIGHTS REFERENCEBOOGIE NIGHTS REFERENCEBOOGIE NIGHTS REFERENCEBOOGIE NIGHTS REFERENCE BOOGIE NIGHTS REFERENCEBOOGIE NIGHTS REFERENCE BOOGIE NIGHTS REFERENCE BOOGIE NIGHTS REFERENCE BOOGIE NIGHTS REFERENCE V BOOGIE NIGHTS REFERENCE WOWOWOW WE DID IT WE GOT IT TO COME BACK AROUND HEY Y'ALL  
I like to hug dogs

socketlevel

Quote from: SleuthHEY Y'ALL BOOGIE NIGHTS REFERENCE BOOGIE NIGHTS REFERENCE BOOGIE NIGHTS REFERENCEBOOGIE NIGHTS REFERENCEBOOGIE NIGHTS REFERENCEBOOGIE NIGHTS REFERENCE BOOGIE NIGHTS REFERENCEBOOGIE NIGHTS REFERENCE BOOGIE NIGHTS REFERENCE BOOGIE NIGHTS REFERENCE BOOGIE NIGHTS REFERENCE V BOOGIE NIGHTS REFERENCE WOWOWOW WE DID IT WE GOT IT TO COME BACK AROUND HEY Y'ALL  

the fuck you talkin'bout man?...

-sl-
the one last hit that spent you...

Kal