Favourite Lynch thing.

Started by budgie, March 04, 2003, 03:04:36 PM

budgie

Quote from: sphinxthe way adam sort of jumps up the stairs to his house golf club in hand just kills me every time, and i'm the only person who laughs at it.  more of an actor thing than a lynch thing, but everything good has already been said.

Oh, no way, Adam and his golf club is one of the things that makes me weep for a tv series. I love it when he smashes the car window and then kind of runs off too. He's really my favourite Lynch character (in a fight with Special Agent Dale Cooper), everything he does is hysterical.

rustinglass

lesbian scene!
I couldn't agree with you more :wink:
My favourite lynch thing: wild at heart. the dog eating the guy's hand
"In Serbia a lot of people hate me because they want to westernise, not understanding that the western world is bipolar, with very good things and very bad things. Since they don't have experience of the west, they even believe that western shit is pie."
-Emir Kusturica

Pedro

The girl dancing on Frank Booth's car when he beats the shit out of Kyle Mc.!#@^@??

Dekadetia

The appearance of David Bowie as "the long lost" Philip Jeffries in Fire Walk With Me ("I'm not gonna talk about Judy. In fact, we're not gonna talk about Judy at all, we're gonna keep her out of it"). And, on a related note, the monkey in the next to last shot of Fire Walk With Me which (I think) says the word "Judy."

dufresne

opening montage in Blue Velvet.
There are shadows in life, baby.

Kumar

with out a doubt MD the singer falls but voice keeps going. strangely heart wrenching, creepy and beautiful.
When the going gets werid, the werid turn pro.

Kumar

When the going gets werid, the werid turn pro.

MacGuffin

Crispin Glover part in Wild At Heart. I have underwear like dat.
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

cine

Mulholland Drive was my favourite.. it was so fucking surreal and I loved the ending sequence. Whatta fantastic film.

MacGuffin

Quote from: MacGuffin
Quote from: mogwaiCrispin Glover part in Wild At Heart. I have underwear like dat.
You're serious aren't you?

fo the real.

i'm making sandwiches!!!!!
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

Jeremy Blackman

mog, u had to go and do that didn't u.. bahhh picolas

cine

Does anybody here dislike "Blue Velvet"?  I personally think it was overrated. I was wondering if anyone else felt the same.

cine

I noticed that too.. only I'm new here so I didn't think it was unusual.. I just accepted it as the norm.

Duck Sauce

Quote from: CinephileDoes anybody here dislike "Blue Velvet"?  I personally think it was overrated. I was wondering if anyone else felt the same.

Its been a long while since I saw it and I would go as far as saying it is overrated, but I wouldnt go as far as saying I disliked it. It was a good movie, but I think Muholland Dr is his best.

cine