I watched this movie a very long time ago.

Started by prophet, September 18, 2003, 03:44:24 PM

prophet

Dont you hate it when you like a movie but cant remember who was in it or the name? Well i watched this zombie movie a very long time ago 3-4 years the only thigns i remember are: a house is a space ship and the grass around the house gets pulled in when the house starts to flyaway, a person that has a belt or something over his head to stop it from coming off (like in Hannibal when his head is open half way) and he opens it up and takes a little of his brain and eats his then puts back the top of his head. well thats about it it was a zombie movie 70s or 80s if you can tell me what movie it was i will be very very happy :)
We gonna do a little Q&A Mr. Worley, and at the risk of sounding redundant please... make your answers Genuine...

Leatherface

I belive you are takling about Bad Taste. It was directed by none other then Peter Jackson.

I own the film, though I really can't stand it.

prophet

ahah really? i watched it a very long time ago and i still remember it. he must have done something right if i remember it still.
We gonna do a little Q&A Mr. Worley, and at the risk of sounding redundant please... make your answers Genuine...

Something Spanish

Prophet, perhaps you should cease sniffing glue...otherwise you'll be forgetting movie titles for quite some time. Quit purchasing Elmer's Glue at your local Eckerd's, smearing a thin line under your nostrils, and violently inhaling as though you were snorting back a booger. It's bad stuff man. Also, you may want to stop banging your forehead against metal poles as a means of allowing physical pain to crush the emotional anguish. Because not only will you be oblivious to future movie titles, but bumps and swellings will be erected on your forehead. This is not good, brother. And brick walls are no substitute for metallic objects. Banging your head on both materials will cause concussions and loss of memory. So what if your father slapped on doctor gloves and performed daily anal investigations...that's all in the past man. It's all in the past.

prophet

"as though you were snorting back a booger" ahah

cine

prophet

Spike

Quote from: prophetDont you hate it when you like a movie but cant remember who was in it or the name? Well i watched this zombie movie a very long time ago 3-4 years the only thigns i remember are: a house is a space ship and the grass around the house gets pulled in when the house starts to flyaway, a person that has a belt or something over his head to stop it from coming off (like in Hannibal when his head is open half way) and he opens it up and takes a little of his brain and eats his then puts back the top of his head. well thats about it it was a zombie movie 70s or 80s if you can tell me what movie it was i will be very very happy :)

That's definately "Bad Taste" by Peter Jackson!
"We're gonna celebrate St. Suck-My-Big-Fat-Fucking-Sausage'a!!!"

prophet

it cracked me up when that guy opened his head and eat his brain./