Your best bit of PTA memorabilia?

Started by Marty McSuperfly, October 08, 2007, 09:34:57 AM

Pozer

modage

Hard Eight, Boogie Nights and Magnolia DVD's signed.  a picture with the man.
Christopher Nolan's directive was clear to everyone in the cast and crew: Use CGI only as a last resort.

Ghostboy

Quote from: pozer on October 09, 2007, 01:17:26 PM
you best be fibbin, ghosty. 

Nope. And PTA wasn't fibbing when he said it didn't turn out too well. It's been years since I've read the book, but the screenplay is almost a scene for scene transcription. Not a whole lot of PTA-isms, except for the kid's relationship with his mom, which feels a lot like Eddie Adams and his mother.

Ravi

An empty Hard Eight DVD case, after my friend lost the disc.

logitrax

After further consideration, I probably should not discuss this openly.  Sorry (you know who you are).

Stefen

Were you having an affair with Greg?
Falling in love is the greatest joy in life. Followed closely by sneaking into a gated community late at night and firing a gun into the air.

Pubrick

Quote from: logitrax on January 03, 2008, 07:55:15 PM

After further consideration, I probably should not discuss this openly.  Sorry (you know who you are).

weirdo.

introduce yourself. unless you just joined to rub our noses in something that everyone's already seen. well, the official packaging would be nice.
under the paving stones.

logitrax

Quote from: Pubrick on January 03, 2008, 10:45:35 PM
Quote from: logitrax on January 03, 2008, 07:55:15 PM

weirdo.

introduce yourself. unless you just joined to rub our noses in something that everyone's already seen. well, the official packaging would be nice.

I'm not new to the forum, but I guess there was an update or something or I forgot my old login.  Either way, I wasn't trying to rub anyone's nose inanything...I posted things that I have that are definiely NOT things most others have seen, and each item was named.  Based on an agreement from several years ago I started to think posting was a bad idea.  By the time I logged back in, the first response to my post confirmed my feelings.  I'm not sure that makes me a weirdo...I'm just holding up my end of a deal.