About PTA's next project...

Started by ElPandaRoyal, October 02, 2003, 09:12:42 AM

Pedro

Quote from: ewardguys, i think we can all agree that mine would be the ABSOLUTE best.
maybe the sexiest...

Alethia

Vile5

i'd love to watch a documentary of his, especially if he works in Europe, i don't know but i have the impression that he would like to live/work in Europe...mmm...i feel it...
"Wars have never hurt anybody except the people who die." - Salvador Dalí

ElPandaRoyal

Quotei have the impression that he would like to live/work in Europe...mmm...i feel it...

I think he said that in some interview...
Si

Vile5

markums2k

I have to say, I hope PTA doesn't waste time on a documentary.  I'm telepathically suggesting to him: Please move on to the next movie.  Or, possibly, Couch II.

Vile5

Cecil

i hope he makes a documentary... of the making of his next film

ElPandaRoyal

Well, I'd rather see Paul's next movie that a documentary, that's for sure. But only the thought of seeing the man walking around here with a movie camera on that night... well, his next film can wait...  :yabbse-wink:
Si

Finn

I just woke up from this really weird dream. I had a dream that I was talking with PTA over the phone and I asked him what he's working on now for a movie. He said that he was working on a period piece, but didn't want to tell me anything else. He told me not to tell anyone (but since this is all just a dream, I figured I can tell you guys) because he working really hard on it and wants it to be a surprise. Then I woke up. It would be really creepy if this dream was a reality. Could it be?
Typical US Mother: "Remember what the MPAA says; Horrific, Deplorable violence is okay, as long as people don't say any naughty words."

Find Your Magali

Sydney,

What's your avatar from? It seems weird that "Magnolia" poster or DVD cover or promotional thingamagig would highlight Felicity Huffman, but not Philip Seymour Hoffman or Melora Walters. Just seems random.

Finn

I really don't know where it's from. I find most of my pictures under aol.com. I type in what I'm looking for under the search menu and then I click under images and sometimes there are lists and lists of images. In this case, I typed in P.T. Anderson and automatically this image popped up among others.
Typical US Mother: "Remember what the MPAA says; Horrific, Deplorable violence is okay, as long as people don't say any naughty words."

Ernie

I think I'm almost ready for his next movie. This is not to say I've gotten over PDL, cause that's not true at all...I just think I can take at least an announcement of it...not of the plot or of any of the actors...something really really small. NOT a trailer!!! Oh god no, I won't be ready for that until I graduate (june 2005). But I'm ready for a little little tiny taste. Give me the first letter of the first word in the title. If it's only a one word title, give me the number of syllables. This is all I'm ready for and all I want right now.

coffeebeetle

more than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. one path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. the other, to total extinction. let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.
woody allen (side effects - 1980)

Ernie

Quote from: coffeebeetleThanks for sharing.

How is Leaving Las Vegas by the way? PM me. I just rented that and I haven't watched it yet. It sounds horribly depressing.