Don't Forget Me Calvary

Started by Alethia, November 16, 2018, 11:43:24 PM

WorldForgot

Quote from: eward on March 20, 2019, 01:23:34 PM
This is screening at The Roxy in Tribeca along with 9 other shorts next Tuesday, March 26th, at 7pm! If any New York Xixaxers would care to attend and actually meet me (ye gods!) I implore you to show up (and vote for us)!!

Noiiiiice! Enjoy the night  :yabbse-grin:
Lotta good eatz around there too ~

Alethia

Quote from: Robyn on March 20, 2019, 02:39:09 PM
yay! I loved that!

the humour and scenario reminded me of wes anderson... and maybe buffalo 66 a bit? (the intro) I agree with wilder that the driver had a good face. not as good as that eric dude but still!

great job!

Thanks man!

Alethia

This is screening at The Iron Mule Short Comedy Festival, 7pm on September 9th at the Alamo Drafthouse in downtown Brooklyn - any NYC Xixaxers are welcome - hell encouraged! - to attend! Come see me awkwardly attempt to weave potential future stand-up material into my Q&A responses, and say hello afterward at the little post-screening soiree being held in the bar!

Drenk

Congrats, enjoy the NYC thrill!
Ascension.

WorldForgot

Congratulations!!  :yabbse-smiley: Is there a better screening venue in NYC? Spectacle or Metrograph, maybe? But no mural! Lincoln Center doesnt have the vinyl collection!

Alethia

Thanks! And oh man, I was not aware of The Spectacle until you just mentioned it - looks awesome! Will definitely have to pay a visit soon.

jenkins

that's a cool night. it must be, since it's not not-cool. scientifically speaking that should be a great night and you sound in the right headspace for it

Sleepless

He held on. The dolphin and all the rest of its pod turned and swam out to sea, and still he held on. This is it, he thought. Then he remembered that they were air-breathers too. It was going to be all right.

Alethia

Alethia

Well, that was fun! We won the audience award by a rather large margin, and one of the hosts was Victor Varnado, the guy who does the "Black albino straight from Alabama" rap in Julien Donkey-Boy, a pleasant surprise! All in all, a fulfilling evening.

WorldForgot